67

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 6:

《Get Sugawara Koushi to lay on your lap》

Reward: 133 points
Criteria: For at least 5 minutes
Failure results in penalty spin.
Time limit: 48 hours, 1 minute

Good Luck!
≥3≤

-
Yahaba was just on his way back to the gym when he had accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ah, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

The both of them mutually apologized, though M/N's apology was a little shaky. Wasn't Yahaba supposed to be with Kindaichi right now? They're supposed to be dissing Karasuno and talking about Kageyama together no? So why was he here? Did that scene already happen?

M/N secretly bit his lip in slight anxiousness. Was it because of his presence that the storyline changed?
Shaking his head, he internally smacked himself as he tried to focus. He needed to get to the gym right now. No point dwelling on the effects after all. It's not like he could undo things.

"Hey, do you know where the gym is?" M/N asked politely.

It was only upon hearing M/N's question then did Yahaba take notice of M/N's attire. He was wearing the Karasuno volleyball jacket. A manager or player perhaps?

"Yeah. I'm heading there right now too. Just follow me." Yahaba answered as he gestured for M/N to follow him.

M/N nodded before beginning to walk alongside Yahaba.

"So, I'm Yahaba Shigeru. You are?" Yahaba began to speak, trying to make some small talk so that the walk wouldn't be too awkward.

A little surprised that Yahaba actually initiated a conversation, M/N took a while to reply, "Akiri M/N."

"Hm, so you're here for the practice match?" Yahaba questioned.

M/N nodded.

"Player or no?"

"Player. You?" M/N inquired as his steps fell in sync with Yahaba's.

"Player as well. I'm a setter. What's your position?"

M/N paused for a moment upon hearing his inquiry as he wondered how he should answer. He was an all-rounder but in their game, he had an actual position.
Finally, he came to a conclusion, "Libero."

M/N could visibly see Yahaba do a double-take. Yahaba was rather taken aback as he glanced over M/N's figure once more. He couldn't understand. M/N was taller than him. For a tall player to be a Libero, it's not only uncommon but also quite a waste as that height could be useful elsewhere on court. Unless you're saying that M/N can't do anything but receive.

"Why the shocked look, Yahaba-san? Do I not look skilled enough to be a Libero?" M/N questions as if he didn't know what Yahaba was thinking already.

Yahaba raised his hands in defense, "No no, it's just that I was rather surprised that a relatively tall player, like you, would play a role that is normally allocated to those who are shorter. It's just that your height could be useful in other positions on court."