13

"Hey, do you need any help up there?" I called out as I looked at Shirabu up on a tree with a terrified expression.

"PLEASE!"

I swear today is a good day, I'd never imagined salty Shirabu would have a day like that. 😌 Though I never knew his bangs were like that... Um unique as a child too.

"On a scale of one to ten, ten being most scared, how comfortable would you feel if I told you to just jump off promising that I'll catch you?"

"TEN! TEN! YOU PIECE OF SHIT, I DON'T TRUST YOU!" Shirabu screeched out, hugging the tree tighter as if it was his lifeline (which it kind of was, in a way).

"Wow thank you for screaming right in my face telling me you don't trust me. Though we've just met and it's natural but still." I muttered under my breath.

"Huh?" Shirabu questioned unable to completely hear my mumbles.

"Come on, don't be afraid. I can assure you that though my arms look like flimsy twigs that can snap off at any time, it's pretty strong." I tried to persuade.

"AND WHY THE FUCK WILL I BELIEVE YOU HUH?!" Shirabu screeched out looking at me dubiously.

"BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL JUST STAY UO THERE STUCK IN A TREE FOREVER! I'M YOUR BEST AND ONLY BET BANGSIE!"

Oops, I may have gone overboard, and I don't care💀. I am just trying to be helpful. 🍵

"Hey! My bangs look great and I have a name! But I really don't want to be up here any longer.... Okay, I'll jump BUT you better catch me!"

I see. So threatening people is the best way to go.🤧 The more you know...😌

...
M/N, please no.

Sucks to suck, X. :p

Whatever.🙄

"Of course I'll catch you. I promise." I winked.

"On the count of three. One... two... Three!"

At that moment Shirabu did a leap of faith as he let himself fall off the tree and into my open arms.

"Oof! Caught you!" I grinned as Shirabu looked terrified still.

*Ding~

{Save Kenjiro Shirabu from being stuck in a tree} — COMPLETED!

2/3 tasks completed to update: 100% Save Cheat.

-

"Seriously, have I told you how weird this task is?"

I don't think so?

"Thank you so much um?" Shirabu spoke unknowingly interrupting my telepathic talk with X.

"Oh! I'm Akiri M/N" I bowed politely (Yes my social skills improved 😌 aren't you surprised?)

"Shirabu Kenjiro. Nice to meet you Akiri-san" Shirabu smiled awkwardly.