22

*Ding~

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Mission 4:

Bite and lick Oikawa Tooru's ear》

Reward: 150 points
Failure results in penalty spin
Time left: 46 hours and 56 minutes

Good Luck!
3≤

-

"Since you've already said so, I have a confession to make." M/N spoke as he held onto the cold hands of Oikawa's.

Oikawa's heart trembled.
He wasn't sure why his heart was shaken. Was it of shock? Anticipation? Fear? Nervousness? He had no clue. All he knew was that his hands that were in M/N's felt warm. And that warmth felt really nice.

"Tooru."

Oikawa sucked in a sharp breath as he heard the younger call his given name with such gentleness.
Away was M/N's normal sassy attitude that he normally held towards him and replacing it, was a tone so tender that a shiver ran down his very soul.

"I just wanted to say that you are the sunshine and rain in my life" M/N spoke as his eyes never left Oikawa's.

Oikawa was surprised. He wasn't expecting such a sweet statement, he was anticipating so much more.
But why?
Oikawa didn't know M/N that well yet.
What was he even expecting?

Deep in his heart Oikawa already knew the answer. But he refuses to admit it. There is no way... right?
Iwaizumi was one thing, but for himself to imagine...no. Just no.

However, despite M/N not exactly saying the words that were lingering at the back of his mind, a spark of joy still burst within him masking his previous disappointment.

"Awww that's so sweet M/N-chan, I'm going to tear up if you continue to be this sweet." Oikawa removed one hand from M/N's grasp as he wiped an imaginary tear smiling brightly at M/N.

Oikawa felt amazing.
His heart was soaring.
However, M/N wasn't finished.

Catching Oikawa's hands back into his, M/N once again looked directly into Oikawa's eyes, but this time M/N's eyes swirled with enticement and a hint of mischief.

Dropping his voice an octave deeper and softer, M/N leaned forward his lips gently brushing against Oikawa's ear as he whispered, "basically you get me hot and wet."

Oikawa stiffened, losing composure as his eyes very visibly widened. Especially as when M/N pulled away, a small tug and hint of wetness lingered, sending a jolt of sensation to Oikawa, causing his cheeks to flush.

Looking back towards M/N, he was again astonished by him as M/N sat back into his seat looking extremely nonchalant as if he didn't just...

Oikawa started to ponder. Was he hallucinating? No, that's impossible.
He could still feel the lingering of M/N's hot breath and the tingling sensation on his ear lobe where M/N's teeth graced.

"M-M/N-chan..." Oikawa uttered out, one hand covering his mouth in shock, his face still red.

-

*Ding~

Congratulations!

Mission 4:

《Bite and lick Oikawa Tooru's ear》

COMPLETED

Issuing 150 points.
-

OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OHFUCK.
I JUST BIT OIKAWA'S EAR LOBE AHHHHH.
THANK YOU... I MEAN FUCK YOU SYSTEM X FOR GIVING ME SUCH A B̶L̶E̶S̶S̶I̶N̶G̶ CONDEMNATION.

Don't lie to yourself M/N, we all know you every moment of it. 😏

"Who says I liked it?"

Get out of your denial phase M/N.
You and I both know that you enjoyed that moment with Oikawa. Take this mission as a compensation for your face from the previous incident.😌

"Oh shush, I so did not! Also, I've already said that unless you can make Iwaizumi suddenly very excited in letting me touch his gorgeous arms, you're not forgiven."

Lying is bad M/N.😇
Just like how you didn't want to admit that you actually enjoyed your first penalty in the past.
Also, regarding the Iwaizumi request, it's up to you. I can't help with that... unless... But that's a pretty low percentage.

"Blah blah blah, useless stuff. Just tell me how to handle Oikawa after this? My straight face is going to break sooner or later."

What do you mean by how to handle Oikawa? That's entirely up to you.
Be thankful I ain't like those options game that only give you limited choices of actions(with all of them being embarrassing as fuck).

ಠωಠ "Yeah... thank you"

At least try to sound sincere... 💀

"What. Do. You. Mean? I am very sincere~"

Whatever floats your boat then.
Good luck to your ass in handling Oikawa then. 🖤

"You suck X."

No, you suck!

With that, the damn system disappeared again. ರ_ರ

-

"Did...did you just just......my ear?" Oikawa barely made a complete sentence as his one hand was used to cover his blushing face.

Oh god. He looked so so beddable and vulnerable.
I felt my heart thump faster at Oikawa's embarrassed face as I outwardly tried my best to maintain a calm collected look.

"Hm?" I hummed looking as innocent as possible while trying to slow down my palpitating heart.

Oikawa looked at me in disbelief as I portrayed a look as pure as a flower.

Smiling faintly at Oikawa, I gracefully stood up from my seat, "It was really nice of you to treat me to ice cream Oikawa senpai, though I would still expect my strawberry pocky payment by the end of tomorrow. Thank you."

Giving a small polite bow to Oikawa, I promptly exited the place, eager to escape from Oikawa. Leaving our poor third-year setter with his face still flushed red and eyes wide in confusion as sees his kohai quickly retreating figure.

____________________

Author's note:
Hello guys, thank you all for reading the story. Hope y'all enjoyed this arc and hope to see y'all in the next one. (• ▽ •;)

Also, for obvious reasons, I'm not going to write any more sensual-ish scenes till they're in high school. (I promise this is the last one, I swear)

Anyways, please don't mind any errors, vote, stay safe and

Stay happy readers! ₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎