Chapter 37 - Yaru da ava?

Start from the beginning

In this period of time, they duo did not spend much time alone except the few times they jumped over her compound for their night out. Considering Jenny's safety they decided to not to unlock the gate and jumped over it. The first couple of times Maaran helped her and after that she was at ease just like she did it now.

Maya got into the house using the spare she had and sneaked into the bedroom after a little bit of hesitation. A shocking gasp left her mouth as she found both the boys laying on each corner of the bed with their faces covered with a blanket. She sighed how she was going to identify them as both the men had the most similar psychic. She did not want to wake Madan and get caught; they thought their night outs were a secret but it was not right at first. Sighing and bringing up some confidence she moved to the right side of the bed. 

Maya: Maara 

She whispered and tapped on his shoulders without removing the blanket. After a few tries he sat up with a thud but Maya jerked when she found it to be Madan and in an instinct she moved behind the cot and hid herself near Maaran's side.

Madan rubbed his eyes and looked around with a frown before his eyes landed on Maaran before he removed the blanket from his face. He facepalmed himself when he found him smiling in sleep making Maya frown at him before she followed his eyesight and was confused with Maaran's smile.

Madan: Lusu paiyan arambichutan… epa paru avala pathi kanavu kandu bekka bekka nu sirikarathu..

Soon after Maya heard it she felt a pang of jealousy hit her as she could not take in that he was smiling thinking about some other girl. 

Madan: Ana namaku yen etho kural ketuchu.. 

" Athu bramai da.. modditu thoongu " Maaran murmured in sleep earning a glare from him.

Madan kicked on his calf muscle making him wake up with a groan.

Maaran: enna da ? He yelled.

Madan: rathiri rathiri ava kathu kita kupdra mariya irukunu.. en uyir ah vangi.. ipa enaku atha mari kekuthu da…

Maya bit her nails to control her anger trying to stop herself from jumping out of the place and holding his collar and question  " Yaru da Ava ? "

Maaran: athu bramaya iruku da..

Madan: ella Unala tha da.. nee soli soli enaku otikichu.. 

Maaran sighed: mooditu thoongu da.. 

He threw a pillow at him and laid facing the other side while Madan kicked him once again and laying back to continue his sleep. 

But Maaran lost his sleep after being woke up from the sweetest dream. He tossed for a few seconds before he huffed and left the bed to fetch some water. He returned near the bed still gulping the water while Maya hid herself behind . 

After hearing Madan she lost the mood for night out and waited for them to fall asleep once again to leave the place. 

But unexpectedly Maaran bent down to pick the bottle cap that slipped his hand and his eyes widened with a sequel finding her. She was quick to move out of the place and cover his mouth and in the process his back hit the cupboard. When Maaran noticed Madan tossing he pulled her down along with him and both waited for him to go back to sleep. Maaran signalled her to flow him and crawled out of the room.

Once he was out of the room he got up and stretched before turning to find her walking out of the room casually with a grumpy face. 

Maaran: hey Avan pathu iruntha.. 

Maya: Athu ella pakala.. she spoke looking away.

Maaran shook his head: seri Inga enna panra intha nerathula..