He was glad that the pack did not have to fight the vampires but he was very worried about what had killed them all.

The pack then heard some movement upstairs and they quietly made their way upwards. Scott making a shushing gesture as they walked up the stairs.

It was a little difficult due to the creaking stairs.

There were also some dead vampires lying down the stairs as well, it seemed they had tried to run but didn't get far.

The hall way that they entered lead to big double doors that probably lead into some sort of large area.

A familiar scent reached Scott's nose but it was too faint for him to identify it.

Scott opened the doors.

The pack stopped walking, freezing in place and they all stared, unable to process what they were seeing.

The huge room, probably some sort of dining area but the tables and chairs had all been pushed aside.

Vampire were lying dead all around but that was just like everywhere in the hotel, the shocking part was who stood before them.

"Kyle?" Kira said shocked.

They all stared at the Nogisune in front of them, who they hadn't seen in three years, he looked fairly smug but he chuckled at their shocked faces.

"You must be happy to see me...but I know I'm not who you're really after"

Kyle stepped aside to reveal someone behind him, who was wiping vampire blood of their hands on to their pants, unsuccessfully since the blood still covered their hands and up their arms but they  stepped forward all the same and grinned. 

His eyes flashed silver mischievously. 

"Did you miss me?" 

The pack's jaws fell open. 

Derek said, shocked, not only with seeing them again but also the situation "You both killed all the vampires here?" 

"I don't think I should take most of the credit" Kyle chuckled, walking up to Stiles and clapping him on the shoulder, indicating who'd done most of the killing, which made sense since Kyle didn't have much blood on him compared to Stiles. 

Stiles smiled at the praise and said with a shrug, not fully taking the compliment "They did go down pretty easily" 

Malia suddenly remembered the Sherriffs strange mood before they'd left, she thought that he'd try and convince them not to go to the vampires lair and be very worried over it, instead he'd be quite happy about it and seemed eager for them to visit him when they come back. 

"N-noah knew, knew you were coming back, you didn't tell me!" She spluttered out, still in deep shock at seeing her boyfriend back. 

Stiles looked a little sheepish as he said "I called him before I came and told him about my progress so he wouldn't worry, I wanted it to be a surprise" 

"So you're good now? You both have complete control? You can come back?" Lydia asked, hope rising in her voice, this sounded too good to be true, it had been so long. 

"We're all good"  Kyle said, grinning broadly. 

"Welcome back" Kira said, finally getting over her shock, her eyes flashing golden orange colour, in greeting to the other foxes, both their eyes flashed silver in response. 

Liam gave an nervous smile right next to her.

Stiles stepped a little closer, now looking at Scott who was busy trying to pick his jaw off the floor.