Niall just laughed.

For the first time in awhile, Zayns life was pretty good. "It's these moments you cherish in life... If you would have died... You would have missed out on this moment." Niall said.

"I also would have never known my best friend is a potential fuckboy." Zayn laughed slightly. Niall snorted at the comment.

Zayn laid the cat on the couch in a bundle of covers. Zayn sat beside Niall on the other couch and laid his head in Niall's lap.

Zayns phone rang and he groaned. "I wanna relax, Louis." He seen the caller I.D. on his phone.

"Hello?"
"Hey."
"What Louis?"
"Geez, can I not just call you?"
"I'm busy."
"YOU ARE FUCKING ARENT YOU?! FINALLY!"

Niall heard the boys loud mouth and chuckled at Zayns eye roll. He wasn't really annoyed.

"No, we aren't fucking."
"Kissing? Wait- have you even fucked or kiss?"
"Louis, we aren't together."
"But you got head from him."
"Goodnight Louis."
"WAIT WAIT WAIT--I called to tell you something."
"What?"
"Oops, hi."
"Oops, bye."

Zayn hung up and groaned. "I swear he's so fucking annoying." Zayn smiled when he said it. He loved Louis. Zayns phone rang again and he huffed.

"Yes Louis?"
"Harry's asleep."
"Then sleep."
"I can't."
"Why?"
"...it's storming..."
"Give me 10 minutes."

Zayn hopped up and Niall watched him. "I have to go. It's storming and Harry's asleep and Louis is alone and-"

"I get it. Go, love." Niall admired the things he would do for his friends.

"I'll be back later. I promise."

-

When Zayn got to Louis' house Louis was on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, and hugging his knees.

"He got mad and fell asleep." Louis sniffed.

Zayn leads Louis to the guest bedroom and they both climb in bed.

Louis lost his family in a thunderstorm/car wreck 2 years ago. He hasn't been the same since. Zayn and Louis always had a brotherly bond. Always.

"What happened?" Zayn had Louis cuddled to his chest as Louis traced some of Zayns tattoo's.

"He's been working a lot, you know? I just wanted to hang out with him tomorrow and he got mad and we fought and he slammed the door..." Louis felt teary eye'd.

"It'll be okay, Lou. I promise you. Try to sleep, yeah?" Zayn rubs Louis' back for comfort.

"Niall has really changed you. He really has.." Louis yawned. "Not all of the way." Zayn sighed. "That's for you to change, silly..." Louis dozed of with that last sentence but it was running laps in Zayns mind.

"I wish I could, Louis," Zayn yawned, "I wish I could."

-

Zayn never noticed he even left because was half asleep at six in the morning. He has laid Louis in bed with Harry and drove back to Niall's.

When he covered up and laid next to Niall he closed his eyes and breathed happily.

Only for the alarm clock to shriek signaling work time. "Fuck." Zayn whined and Niall turned the alarm clock off.

"I'll call in sick.." Zayn mumbled. "Love, you'll lose your job. You've missed a lot." Niall frowned sleepily.

"I'm sleepy." Zayn was grumpy as hell. "You work at a coffee shop?" Niall attempted to joke but Zayn just rolled out of bed.

"Thank you." Niall closed his eyes satisfied he got his way.

Minutes of silence put him to sleep nearly, but suddenly feeling pressure pounce on his body.

"You think you're gonna get your way? Nah." A fully naked Zayn pull Niall's dick into half-erect-mode.

"Yeah, that's right, get hard." Zayn chuckled as he massaged Niall through his sweats.

"Zayn-" Niall moaned lowly and once he was fully erected Zayn got off and smiled.

"Gotta work."

-

"ZAYN!" Juli yells at Zayn who was asleep while cleaning off the counters.

"Sorry, sorry..." Zayn opened his eyes to see Niall standing in line. "Hey babe." Zayns eyes opened a bit.

"That's the most he's said all day. Take a break." Juli rolls her eyes with a laugh as Niall got his coffee.

They sat at the table and Zayn laid his head down.

"Still tired?" Niall asked. "No, I'm laying my head down to look at my dick," Zayn retorts sarcastically and lifted his head, "yes I'm fucking tired." Zayn mutters.

Niall laughed and bent over to Zayns ear. "Don't think I forgot about this morning, babe." Niall whispers in a low tone making lust spark his mind.

"I'm at work." Zayn groaned and sat up. "Uh, Zayn?" Juli was talking to a brown headed boy at the register and he turned around.

"Zayn! Long time no see." The boy began to walk over. "Who the hell is that?" Niall asked. "Blaze." Zayn sat stiff. "Which is?" Niall wanted more.

"My ex-boyfriend."