Epilogue

This event happened when Taevin ( their fifth child ) turned one year old.

" Thank you everyone for attending our son's one year old birthday celebration. We are very much grateful for your presence as well as your blessings." Taehyung concluded his words with a smile.

Taevin was in the crib, long asleep when everyone showered their blessings. His siblings were playing and eating along with the guest.

When it struck nine in the clock, their hallway became silent. Children were worn out after playing and eating too much. They carried themselves to sleep in whichever room they chose except Taekook's room because of the one year old baby.

Everyone passed out after locking the doors and counting the children.

Jungkook put little Taevin on the crib, placed far away from their bed. Taehyung shot a tired glance at him as he was trying to get out of his clothes to take shower.

" Can I join you"? Jungkook expectedly asked. Taehyung shook his head with a smile.

" Ahh but why? I behaved so not horny today like you said, even though I had to rush to washroom several times after seeing you in this tight dress. " Jungkook said with a pout and dragged himself on the bed after removing his shirt.

Taehyung came and sat on the bedside and eyed his pouty husband to help him with the zip.

When Jungkook's lips slithered down to the bumps of his ass, Taehyung stood up, putting a hand on his chest to not let the dress slip down

When Jungkook's lips slithered down to the bumps of his ass, Taehyung stood up, putting a hand on his chest to not let the dress slip down. He ran to washroom only after taking a wrapped up cover from their wardrobe.

Jungkook whose eyebrows met together in a frown, let it go after not seeing Taehyung for a long time. When his eyes voluntarily closed down, he heard the shutting of the wash room door.

He felt his hands being put above his head and then a deliberate clicking sound. He opened his eyes and met with an unexpected scene.

He looked above his head to see his hands being cuffed. He tried to snatch away the hand cuff but halted his efforts to know what is coming from the sexy looking police officer in front of him.

Taehyung was wearing a police uniform which Jimin had gifted him to impress Jungkook who loves police cosplay. Jungkook had an instant boner at the sight of his hot husband.

Taehyung pulled the gun straight on Jungkook's forehead, coming so close to his face, Jungkook can smell his alluring fragrance. The front zip that encloses his big boobs are on the verge to free his marshmellows from the cage.

His hard nipples are poking through the material which made Jungkook so uncomfortable down there. He sat on the bed while Taehyung gave him a little space to breathe.

" Mr Jeon Jungkook. " Taehyung said while pulling a chair to sit across Jungkook. The latter looked in half amusement and pain.

" I have been getting a lots of complaint from my subjects about you. You are not giving enough attention to the four children whom you are a father to but only concentrates on the fifth and your husband, which is really cruel. There is another complaint from an anonymous person that in order to take revenge, you didn't buy enough jam in this house. I warn you Mr. Jeon that it would bring rebellion. And finally an unnamed person questioned your authority to help a person who had done a heinous crime like breaking the most precious vase or a China glass cups belonged to the former person." Taehyung recounted in serious tone which made Jungkook's eyes wide but calmed himself by guessing who all are complaint givers.