¹² Smile

It is unequivocally proven that pouring of rain always addresses the dry land. There is no need for the lotus to verbally announce its unbound affection towards the sun. It is inevitable and necessarily doesn't need an explanation.

Everyone knows why the sea roars at a cloudy sky. It is not purely science instead explains the romantic chasm of sea's longing to embrace the sight of a moonlit sky, to see the regeant of the night, its lover. Such a characteristic affection was happening between the bunny and the bear.

They call almost at the end of every day since it was strenuous for them to meet. The younger is always knackered after a toiling day of statistics and business while the older doesn't mind as long as a free minute was spent with him on a daily basis.

They didn't yet exchanged the basics of "I like you" or an intimate " I love you". But the constant honey soaked giggles and flushed breaths of the older always makes the younger's heart beat wildly and blood rushes to his southern territory even at the other's stuttering voice.

If it's not love then what love is , both of them contemplates at the end of their sweet bonding time.

One month have been passed with Jungkook's constant disappearances from Korea and visits to abroad and Kimchima's sudden fit of sickness. She would barge out of kitchen holding her face with a towel which she carries everywhere nowadays. Taehyung knows something deteriorating is happening to her health but he never asks as he is sure anything other than a loving smile would hurt him to death. The possibilities of loosing her is a slow death in closed coffin.

It was one of Jungkook's over embellished mornings usually occuring before a business meet. He apathetically attended every calls from his assistant and his father who already reached at the meeting place a day before. The reason for his disinterest was that the so called place is being Busan which connects him with rather unpleasant childhood memories.

His blurry evocations abruptly ended with an another call. Lips tugged upwards in a smile when he said a sweet hello to the person on the other end.

" I want to summon you here for breakfast. Do you have time for me?" a weak voice itched his ears.

" I have a place to reach at 11 am. But since it's my Kimichima asking for my time I would be there in a swoosh." Jungkook replied with a profound sweetness. He enquires about her situation to Jin every two days which makes the doctor utterly confused but never yet questioned the younger.

" Wishing you God speed." She said and Jungkook undoubtedly heard wincing sounds which made him rush with double speed to Kim's residence.

He didn't take the pain to wait at the doorsteps instead headed inside and saw Kimichima sitting at the kitchen chair, legs dangling and instructing her taebear to put the sesame oil only after the pan got heated enough without any traces of water.

They both shrieked at the sudden intervention of a third person who glamorously came wearing an ironed suit for a breakfast arrangement. He kissed her cheeks before letting his eyes hungrily roamed over the older in a dress and wrapped in an apron.

It is Jungkook's first time watching the older in a dress other than the day he caught him sleeping, wearing it. Taehyung looks literally embarrassed in Jungkook's presence. He doesn't know until now why Kimchima was persistent in making him wear a dress.

"Give me a washroom break." She grinned and slowly slid down from the chair and went inside her room leaving them in their own world.

Jungkook's attention fully nudged Taehyung from behind who nervously spilled the oil on the pan.

"God ! You are looking so domestic." Jungkook said in a low tone while back hugging the older.

" Is that a bad thing?" the older looked down at the large palms which got tugged in the front pockets of his apron and slowly patting his tummy.