¹⁵ True

Taehyung was exhausted even to utter a single syllable. His hands are shaking because of hunger and dreariness. Jungkook side eyed the older and sighed when he noticed the older's reluctance to talk.

Taehyung glanced at the younger when he halted the car at a lone corner. Jungkook let go off his seat belt and tilted to his side, slightly pulled the other's chin up to lock eyes with him.

Jungkook gently wiped the unsound tears from his cheeks which the latter himself forgot, that continuously trickling down his cheeks.

" You are hungry ?" Jungkook asked to which he nodded.

" Haven't eaten since yesterday morning." He said with a muted smile.

Jungkook leaned and took off Taehyung's seat belt and pulled him up to sit on Jungkook's lap. Taehyung wiggled a bit and then settled comfortably.

" I know it might be not the perfect time but I don't want you to pent all those memories in your mind and cry silently. So I want you to tell me everything so that you can let it all go." Jungkook said while gently stroking the older's hair from his forehead.

Taehyung heaved a long sigh and then leaned forward and hugged him.

" They are my family and they don't apparently like me. Uncle hated me even before I was born, obviously hated a child who can inherit half of their wealth. Like a cherry on top, me coming out as a queer made myself more intolerable for them. When my parents were there , they wouldn't let him come near me and Kimichima also made sure of that till her time." Taehyung snuggled closer.

"My cousins have got the same genes as my uncle obviously. They took me to the church and i couldn't hold back my tears. When we got back, uncle told me I'm good for nothing and he could use me only for pleasure." Taehyung gulped thinking sourly at the thickened voice his uncle had used on him. Jungkook's hold also tightened on the older's waist.

" I don't know what they were planning to do with me. But I was sure, it was going to be worse and when there were a lot of people streaming in , I got hold of someone's phone and called Jimin but they caught me and forced me." Taehyung shivered, sobbing with tight breaths.

" When they opened my wardrobe and found my feminine dresses, they teased me and then forced me to wear a lingerie which someone had bought. Then you saw the rest." Taehyung's sobs continued as hard-core cries.

Jungkook sat silently for a minute.

"Tae, tell me the rest."

Taehyung looked confused and said "that's all" in a whisper.

" Tell me what have hurt you the most." Jungkook prodded the other to talk.

Taehyung didn't utter a word and then snuggled up close to his ear.

" He ca...called me a bi.. bitch and many vile names. Told me Kimchima brought me up to become a whore for them. Th...they touched me.. inappropriately and I didn't like it. I felt so hel...helpless. I felt so al...alone. Even you didn't come for me these days when I needed you." Taehyung aggressively hit him crying hard.

Jungkook took hold of his little fist and then cupped his cheeks.

" I called you many times. Came to your house but I think you went to church as you have said it earlier. I was worried and almost passed out when Jimin told me that you screamed for help through phone." Jungkook said while stroking his wet cheeks.

" Yo...you came." Tae stuttered to which Jungkook nodded and smiled.

He then slowly put him back in his seat and tugged him under his seat belt.