²⁶ Trouble

" Hobi, Are they new in here?" Jin asked while eyeing the unfamiliar young maids who scattered around his husband.

" Oh yes ! They are Mrs Wang's daughters. They graduated a few days back and was looking for a part time job so I let them stay for additional help in the kitchen." Hoseok told while drying his hair.

" Then they should go to kitchen and work there." A scowling voice made them glance at the fuming male who was eyeing his husband getting all smiley and happy with one of the girls.

" Looks like I need to accommodate Jungkook in my room tonight." Hoseok snickered and went in to ask whether lunch is ready or not followed by Jin.

Taehyung absolutely loathed the way Jungkook flexed his muscles and flashed his bunny smile at the girls. He finally ran towards the van where Jungkook and Namjoon were cleaning the seats and sweeping away the dust.

Taehyung pounced on the younger's back and hugged him tightly. The girls who saw this went shell shocked and turned to do their job. Namjoon continued to tuck out the chips from the back seat not minding the younger couple.

Taehyung giggled and continued to cling onto him.

" Tae, I think you have droped the news and surprised them. They don't know yet that I got married." Jungkook said after noticing the girls' aghast faces.

"Oh ! You don't want to let them know that you are taken ?" Taehyung unwrapped himself from the younger and started walking inside with an offended face.

Jungkook ran after his husband after telling Namjoon hyung to take care of the rest of the cleaning process. He caught Taehyung's hand and hugged him tightly from the back.

But his angry bear hit him with his elbow and ran to join the crew setting lunch on the dining table.

Soon everyone gathered for lunch except Jimin who said he wants to sleep off his headache.

Taehyung didn't give a single glance to Jungkook while Jin was glaring at his husband who mindlessly talked to the girl who appeared in the area to serve their soup.

On a wild gush, the soup fell on Namjoon's chest and he, out of pain, took his shirt off in a quick slide.

Jin abruptly ran to the kitchen to fetch some ice cubes but his face became red with anger when he saw the girl were blowing air on his husband's naked chest.

Namjoon looked slightly irritated and his eyes were pleading at Jungkook's to get him off from this situation when he saw Jin's eyes getting teary.

" I think its enough Miss Wang. You may go now. " Jungkook told her and took the ice cubes from Jin's hand, later gently placing it on Namjoon's slightly reddish skin.

Namjoon's face fell when he saw Jin retreating to their bedroom without completing his lunch or yelling at him.

" He was really hungry though. Taehyung, Can you please make him eat the rest of it ?" Namjoon asked the male in a pleading tone and Taehyung complied by taking Jin's course to the room after completing his own's first.

" I hope they can find another part time job." Yoongi said and ate the rest of the food silently.

When Taehyung got inside Namjin's room, he saw the older piled up on the bed muttering incoherently.

"Jin hyung, aren't you hungry? I got your food. Please get up and eat." Taehyung put the dish on the side table and pulled the duvet down.

He gasped when he saw the older's puffed up eyes and red swollen face. He immediately hugged the male who started to cry in his arm.