³⁶ Be You.

" Taehyung-ahh, Get inside. It's cold out there. Jungkook will soon come." Jin called out to the male on the swing who was lulling himself to expectedly wait for his husband.

" Nothing new Jin-ie. He will get inside once Jungkook's car is visible enough." Namjoon convinced his tired doctor and pulled him to sleep off his day long weariness.

It's been a week since this daily routine had started and everyone knows Taehyung had it in the most difficult way.

When Taehyung requested the younger to tag him along to his company, the latter refused to avoid a boiling conflict among Taehyung, Irene and his mom as the latter two were visiting his office for the new Jamaican project.

Taehyung heaved a sigh recollecting the broken conversation they had about Jungkook leaving to Jamaica for four days.

" Chimmy is also busy with work. Am I the only one who is jobless and ain't have nothing to do." Taehyung's eyes sprawled in tears.

He got knocked off from his miserable thoughts when a loud honk had boomed in the residence. He harshly wiped out the overflowing liquid and casted his prime smile for welcoming the younger.

Jungkook looked relaxed but his eyebrows met together once he registered the older's tiring look.

" I have told Jin hyung to take you to bed after dinner. You know naa I will be late as usual?" Jungkook said while hugging the petite male.

" God! Your body is so cold." Jungkook hauled him inside with a frown.

" Koo.. did you eat something? You must be hung.."

" I ate." Jungkook mindlessly replied.

" Oh okay ! Then you must be tired. Let's go to bed." Taehyung tried to be cheerful but failed when his husband had pulled him to sit on the couch.

"Why are you so disobedient baby ? Jin hyung called me to tell that you were waiting for me at the usual place. What if you catch a cold? Are you even listening to me ?" Jungkook asked while kneading the older's cold palms and shoulders.

Taehyung slowly lifted himself and straddled the younger. He leaned in to listen to the other's erratic heartbeats.

Taehyung somehow knew this erratically beating heart is chiding him, scolding him amd loving him unconditionally. He smiled at his thoughts before bending over and smothering kisses on the younger's Chest.

" I miss you."

These three words had broken the clenching and smothering wall of frown and coldness.

" I miss you too."

Both of their lips started dancing in the illuminated shade. It was a sweet kiss, emitting and ensuring one another how much they have missed each other's touch, sight and presence in span of a few hours.

It's always like that, we could never imagine ourselves being capable of missing someone so intensively until we fall in love.

It's their heart speaking, brimming with life like the pumping sensation of love and passion running through their whole existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, take it slowly." Jungkook wiped his sweats off from his forehead before leaning into the dinning table.

Taehyung is warily slurping hot Jajangmyeon from his bowl and Jungkook is cautiously watching him.

"Ko..o I didn't know you could cook this well." Taehyung again dived into the delicacy with an admiring look.

Jungkook who managed to find out from Taehyung's tired eyes and pale cheeks that he hadn't had dinner and was waiting for the younger to come, willingly volunteered to cook Taehyung's favorite Jajangmyeon.