³⁰ Morning

Taehyung fluttered his eyes with the blistering sunlight weaving inside their room. He couldn't feel his body as it was shoved between his husband's strong arms and thighs.

After a few moments, Taehyung got aware of his surroundings and tried to recollect his memories from last night.

His whole body flushed when he regained the sight of a fully clad Jungkook fingering him deep and fast. Taehyung loved how he was completely naked and Jungkook was cladded in an attire.

"I was such a slut yesterday." Taehyung silently mouthed before clamming his mouth shut with his left hand.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep but magnetically retraced his hand to Taehyung's erected nipple. The naked male's thighs clenched around younger's right thigh which was sandwiched by the other two.

His water works has already started when Jungkook nuzzled into his neck and smooched hard.

After making sure Jungkook wouldn't wake up soon, Tae started rubbing his pussy on the younger's muscular thighs. He came within a few minutes as his head was filled with yesterday's wild scenario and how Jungkook's tongue had touched his deepest part.

In the middle of his wet reverie, he had forgotten his husband's smirk that had flashed at the time he was almost done with his orgasm.

" Are you going to use me like this and that too early in the morning ?" Jungkook's raspy voice made Taehyung jump in his day dream. Taehyung looked pretty scared as the words had struck in his mind like a cheap bubble gum.

" so..sorry. I didn't mean to do this without your consent. Please don't be mad at me." Taehyung said in a defeated tone.

" Oh my Taebear, like you have given me yours, I have no problem with you gluing to me forever. You can have me anytime you need." Jungkook said caressing his husband's flushed cheeks. He pressed a kiss on his chapped lips and licked it many times to make sure it stays hydrated.

" Since you were my pretty slut yesterday, I can be your man whore." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung gasped " Kookie.. you were awake."

Jungkook gave a throaty chuckle.
"Of course baby, Don't you know I'm a light sleeper? By the way good morning."

Taehyung pulled the duvet to cover till his chin.

" Oh! You are such a tease baby. Rubbing on me till you had orgasm, painting me with your tasty juice and moaning whole night while you were the one who refused to get dressed." Jungkook hovered over him under the duvet.

" you don't know how many times you made me jerk off last night. Can't take my hands off from you." Jungkook slid his finger towards his wet clit.

" And you want to hide away from me huh! That nerve !" Jungkook leaned forward and pressed a kiss on his nose.

The younger took Taehyung's right hand in his palm and told him to tug his boxer down. Taehyung blushed furiously before slowly pulling that off a little bit down and gasped loudly when Jungkook's sprung up cock had made a flapping sound on his tummy.

" Can I paint you with mine now?" Jungkook asked seductively.

Taehyung felt like his soul had left from his body, took a turn and came back to his petite blushing body.

Taehyund nodded before adjusting himself to accommodate his muscle bunny on his top. He parted his thighs and hugged Jungkook closer to his body.

When Jungkook sensed his husband getting a bit tensed and reddish. He kissed both of his cheeks and nuzzled onto his neck.

"I'm not getting inside you Tae. Atleast not now." Jungkook reassured him and started moving his body in a rhythm.

Taehyung moaned loudly when Jungkook's cock hit his clit. Once in a while Jungkook mediate his cock in between Taehyung's wet and slimy folds and thrusted there rigorously.

Both of them moaned and groaned wildly in their morning bed, under their warm duvet, unaware of what's taking place in the farm house.

Jungkook's cum decorated Taehyung's tummy and the latter came again and covered Jungkook's cock with his cum.

" You came twice and that too in span of a few minutes. My baby is so damn horny." Jungkook teased earning a shy smile and playful glare from Taehyung.

"Koo..stop teasing me." Taehyung glared again.

"OK ok.. now let's take a bath. We both are so sticky that we can get glued together." Jungkook pushed himself up and Taehyung mewled with Jungkook's cock purring at his clit ever so gently everytime he raised up.

They both trudged to washroom toegther even though they took their bath separately.

Their morning had just begun so as their life.