⁴¹ Passion

" Taehyung, Please Open the door." Jungkook screamed, giving hard thuds on their bedroom door.

He was on his knees, in front of their bedroom, screaming and thudding continuously for hours. Jin and Joon are at their work places leaving the two alone, yeontan was no where to be seen therefore assuming to be with Taehyung inside.

The door suddenly opened and a sleepy male appeared on the door front, squirming his eyes to wear off his sleepiness.

" koo, why are you s..screaming?" Taehyung asked and crouched down to see his bambi eyes.

" Tae, you were sleeping all this while I called out to open the door? " Jungkook asked in disbelief but a sudden calmness spread through his face when Taehyung nodded affirmly.

"Which means you weren't crying at all. You were simply peacefully sleeping right?" Jungkook asked, catching Taehyung's chubby face in his two palms.

" I got so afraid baby. I thought you were crying and did something stupid when you didn't answer me." Jungkook sobbed loudly while rubbing his thumbs on either of Taehyung's cheeks.

" koo, please don't cry. I'm sorry. I was so tired that I slept the moment I got home." Taehyung said while hugging the shivering male.

" How long have you been sitting here? Your body feels so cold. Get up kookie." Taehyung dragged Jungkook to their couch and sat him there with him straddling the younger.

Jungkook's eyes were red rimmed and his pouty lips looked molested with blood sprinting from one corner.

" Did you do this to your lips or is it her while kissing ?" Taehyung gasped when Jungkook let out a sudden sob.

The older almost passed out seeing his husband audibly crying and shaking his head denying everything he had seen at the office to be true.

" kookie, I trust you."

Jungkook wanted to believe the older but his eyes couldn't stop cascading tears. When he started to shiver with sobs, Taehyung leaned forward to catch his lips in a gentle kiss.

He slowly licked the bruised corners of the younger's lips and smooched at the mole below his lips.

" I heard everything, Jungkook. You don't need to explain and I know she didn't kiss you." Taehyung said, hugging the younger so tightly that even a paper cannot be slipped in between them.

When Jungkook's eyebrows caught up in a bewildered frown, Taehyung let out an amused grin before giving a peck on his forehead.

"But how ?" Jungkook quixotically asked.

" You should be thankful to kimichima. You know, we used to watch dramas with her and often ended up judging the heroine because she will never let the hero explain about such situations. Jimin and I often curse at them for being a pot headed." He suppressed the soaring giggles.

" Your mother didn't allow me to use phone when I was with her. So I only saw your text when I grabbed my phone to call for a taxi." Taehyung sat beside the younger and pulled his head onto his tummy. Jungkook laid down on the couch with his head stuffed into Taehyung's lap.

Jungkook opened the buttons of his shirt from the bottom and squirmed inside Taehyung's smooth tummy.

" I saw your text telling me how irritated you are with Irene's presence and asking about my whereabouts. So I thought if you want to keep it a secret then you would have never told me about Irene in the first place." Taehyung giggled when Jungkook's hot breath hit his bare navel.

" That's when I came back to see you and then I heard your conversation." Taehyung sighed before thinking about the things he had heard in the cabin.

........