¹⁶ married

Mrs. Jeon was dawdling through her yard waiting for her son's car to be spotted before anyone else. When her husband approached to pry on her unusual anticipation for their son, she shushed and forbade him to come in between whatever incidents going to unfurl.

Soon after some time, Jungkook arrived with a petite male beside him whose fingers dug deep onto the sleeves of the younger.

Mrs. Jeon stopped them with an angry growl.

" So, what I have heard is true. You went and married a freaking faggot." She screamed at him.

" If he a faggot then surly your son too falls in that category." Jungkook replied sharply.

He slowly tapped on Taehyung's knuckles and motioned to follow him inside. The bangs and whimpers got peer attention of the dwellers in Jeon mansion.

Mr. Jeon met them at the foyer with a warm smile.

" Father, this is Kim Taehyung , my husband." Jungkook politely said and Taehyung too bowed in front of him.

" It was a pity that I only came to know about my one and only son's marriage from the news. I would have liked to be there when it happened." Mr. Jeon patted on their head and welcomed them inside with a warm smile.

None of them batted an eye on the fuming lady of the house who stood fazed and trembled with shame and disgust.

Jungkook brought Taehyung to his room after asking his men to bring Tae's luggage.

" I think your mother doesn't like me?" Taehyung slowly presses his question while arranging himself on his couch.

" Well I clearly don't know if she likes me in the first place." Jungkook cracked a small smile and then sat next to him.

" Do you think everything happened in a rush that I didn't give you enough time to choose?" Jungkook asked Taehyung with an expression which is soaked in pain of forcing him to be with the younger.

" Even if you give me a lifetime , I know what I'm going to choose at the end. You didn't force me kookie. Trust me when I say I have always dreamt to be yours." Taehyung cracked a big boxy smile and hugged the worried male.

Their hug was cut short when the servants came with Taehyung's luggage and went without even bashing their glance at the newly wed couples.

" Tae, I know it is going to be a little tough here with my mother but it would be nothing compared to your uncle and cousins. Besides I will always be here for you to offer as much as cuddles you want every night." Jungkook said with warmth dripping in his edgy voice to which Taehyung nodded almost too relieved to anticipate the long awaited cuddles from the younger.

One week has passed. Both of them gave each other enough space to adapt to their new life while Jungkook gave the older extra space to accommodate.

Since Mrs. Jeon didn't accept their marriage, there wasn't any party instead a simple official announcement was made.

She ignored Taehyung and often talked about how much she wanted Irene in his place. Taehyung worriedly asked Jungkook that night whether he had any liking towards Irene for which the younger laughed for a good minute and then cuddled the other to sleep.

It was another unpleasant morning for Taehyung. Jungkook left to his office as usual in fact Jungkook has been going to his office since the day after their marriage and he often comes back knackered just like how the older remembers him when he calls after a day long work.

His day has turned pretty sour after he got a call from his dear husband informing that he would be leaving to Busan for five days.

Taehyung is currently packing Jungkook's clothes and his mother in law called him from the hall.