⁷ Scent

Jungkook looked up at the bright blue cloudless sky hovering over him. Chirping of crickets and small birds pierced the silence in the 'Hay Day' farm owned by Hoseok. The boys meet up in here once in a month to enjoy the freshness of the nature and also to escape from their busy and draining schedule.

Since the day, Taehyung came into the younger's purview, exceptions have been happening in the latter's life and one such is Jungkook picking up fresh strawberries from the garden leaving the comfort of bed and delicacies served inside.

The hyung line wondered why Jungkook is blushing irrevocably at the sight of a basket full of strawberries.

" Don't say you have got some strawberry fetish." Jin scoffed at the red faced fellow. Let's just say, gawking at Taehyung eating strawberries became one of Jungkook's kink and guilty pleasure.

They all parted at the evening. He dropped Jin at the hospital and drove straight to Kim's residence.

Mrs. Kim was standing at the porch and for the first time, surprize etched on her face at Jungkook's sudden visit.

" Are you waiting for someone?" Jungkook asked after getting off his car.

" Oh yes. I have an appointment. So was waiting for Jimin to be with Tae. Since you came, I will leave now. Is that okay with you?"

Jungkook briefly hummed and studied her face. She was looking overwrought and twitchy, in an attempt to conceal her lower face with a cloth.

The older soon left in a cab saying Tae is in the shower and to tell him bye from her side. Jungkook got inside after getting the strawberries from the car and put it inside the refrigerator.

He pulled out his phone and started reading the mails, obviously ignoring the calls from his parents. He hadn't gone to his house after that incident. He does his job while being at Namjoon's house as his father already took over half of the work load. He felt relief when his father didn't really force him to come back home whenever they had a small conversation. He is more than grateful for now.

As soon as he heard the door being opened and Taehyung galloping along the stairs, he slid his phone inside the pockets and smiled at the skipping older.

Taehyung froze seeing Jungkook and the other too unashamedly gawked at the older who is wearing only a white shirt which reaches up to his thigh. The wetness of his body highlights the bralette and since the first two buttons are open, his cleavage was also left for the hungry male's eyes to devour.

Jugkook's mind went hazy seeing  other who looked like witnessing an undressing ghost

Jugkook's mind went hazy seeing other who looked like witnessing an undressing ghost.

"When.... Where are th...the others?" Taehyung looked around.

"Kimchima went out and Jimin didn't come yet." Jungkook said in a raspy voice mentally nudging him to run outside and dry hump on some thorny trees to calm his boner.