⁴⁰ Wicked

Months have passed with Taehyung and Jungkook have immersed in their own profession.

Jungkook guides new projects which required traveling abroad to other departments or to his father because he finds it hard to withstand his husband's aggressive horny hormones after a period of denial.

Taehyung, on the other hand is happy with his professional as well as marital life. He had done three fashion projects under Extravaganza and looking forward to camp his name on the Paris Summer Fashion show.

It was a usual working day for the couple. And as a routine Bogum dropped Taehyung home, Jungkook who accepted their friendship long ago, was happy that Taehyung is opening up for new interactions.

When Taehyung got inside, he was shocked to see his mother in law sitting on the couch with a wicked smile.

Jungkook was sitting next to her with an unpleasant face. Namjoon who sat next to Jungkook was clearly comforting the younger with murmurs which nobody except the two could decipher.

" Oh, here comes my son in law." Mrs Jeon latched and embraced Taehyung in a side hug at which the latter squirmed in discomfit.

"Mother, you may leave now. He has only arrived and needs to get enough rest." Jungkook reasoned.

"Sure. But talk to him about what I have said. I will be back tommorow." She went casting a sweet smile at which Jin gagged, followed by various muffled up profanities.

" Jin-ie, she is Jungkook's mother. You need to show some respect." Namjoon quietly said.

" I know one who deserves respect, when i see one" Jin sassed and went to the kitchen.

Namjoon smiled at the couple before joining his husband.

Jungkook volunteered to carry Taehyung's bag to their room along with the older's amused body.

"What was your mother saying? Why is she coming tommorow?" Taehyung asked with a sad frown.

"Is she taking you away from me ?" Taehyung asked while back hugging the younger.

Jungkook stiffened at the strong but gentle hold. He shook his head before turning to embrace Taehyung from the front.

"Do you think it's posible to part us from each other?" Jungkook asked while pressing kitten kisses on Taehyung's eyes.

The older shook his head fervently.

"Then why she.."

"She wants to take you for shopping tommorow. She said she regrets treating you like anything but her son's husband." Jungkook chuckled.

"I won't insist you to go with her if you don't feel comfortable. So don't worry. You are free to cancel her so called plans." Jungkook gently said and slowly started to strip Taehyung from his suit.

"Take a bath and join me for dinner." Jungkook said while kissing his husband's naked shoulder.

" Can you bathe with me?" Taehyung genuinely asked.

" I would have but I'm helping Jin hyung to make your favourite dish. So bathe fast and come." Jungkook again kissed the older and went out.

Taehyung sighed before slouching his tired self towards washroom. Upon seeing the bathtub already been made by his husband, Taehyung's heart swelled with unceasing love. He bathed as fast as possible because the apparent longingness to be with Jungkook was haunting him.

He took the towel with him to the kitchen and prodded his husband to do his hair.

" Why is he being so clingy?" An amused Namjoon asked his husband while resting his eyes on Taehyung who was sitting on Jungkook's lap and munching strawberries.