³⁴ Pleasant surprise

Taehyung squirmed his eyes open and looked at the sky through their closed window panes. The white cumulus built like friendly piles of ice cream and high above were thin feathers of gentleness against the December sky.

Jungkook smiled at the amused look of the older and he keened a bit down to peck on Taehyung's chapped lips.

"It's December." Taehyung said in a happy whisper. Jungkook gave a approving nod before tucking the duvet down to expose Taehyung's naked shoulder on his chest.

Both gasped in the slightest shiver of sudden exposure.

Taehyung mindlessly circled Jungkook's nipples and pulled one in his mouth, sucking it with slurping sounds like a child.

The sudden action of the older made Jungkook hard and that is when Tae gasped loudly.

The older whimpered stridently as he sensed how his husband's mushy dick which was soundlessly buried inside his cunt is toiling to regain its monstrous size inside him.

" Your fault, bear" Jungkook gave a throaty chuckle before placing Taehyung on his sides, both of them lying on their shoulders facing each other.

Taehyung's eyes casted down to look at his naked boobs heaving up and down in this Intimate position. He blushed hard when he noticed the younger's eyes are also trailing at his perky assets.

Jungkook took Taehyung's right leg to wrap around his torso and aligned his dick inside him in a more deep position.

A slow thrust made Taehyung to instantly grab on the other's shoulder in sturdy.

"Still sensitive huh ?" Jungkook chuckled and pushed a bit further inside him.

" na..you are h..hitting directly on my spot" Taehyung stuttered his words out in slow pace.

" That's a pleasant surprize." Jungkook took out his dick in one go to which Taehyung whined with the lack of contact and warmth.

His displeased face got an answer as soon as Jungkook slamed inside his pre cum dripping dick further deep to hit on the similar pleasure spot of the older.

Taehyung arched his back and pushed his boobs into the younger's face.

The older loved how Jungkook's firm jawline grazed over his plummy, soft swells.

His deep thrust made their morning bed jerk in a country rhythm. Jungkook coated his husband's fluffy interior with his life paint. Taehyung followed his actions in decorating and soiling the bed.

"Tae, who told you the difference between pee and cum? " Jungkook asked while circling the older's petite curves.

" I googled." Taehyung giggled and snuggled closer to the other's broad chest.

"I need to go out to get you the pills." Jungkook whispered and readied himself to get out of bed.

Suddenly Taehyung clutched into him before shaking his head fervently.

" You were so sweet yesterday. Therefore no need to buy any painkillers. you can apparently treat my soreness."

Jungkook chuckled before slaming his back on the headrest and hoisting Taehyung's body along with him.

" Love, I was talking about emergency pills. We didn't use condoms or contraceptive pills and I have spilled my seeds thrice into you." Jungkook explained, smoothing his little hubby's baby hair.

" so..?" Taehyung challenged.

" So I'm going to the nearby medical shop. Do you need any strepsils for your sore throat?" Jungkook smirked and kissed the older's pouting lips.