³ Something

" Pansexuality is the romantic, emotional and sexual attraction to people regardless of their gender. They can find people of any sexual genders lovable and desirable." a fluffy blonde Min Yoongi expounded while stirring ice cubes in his drinks before going for another shot.

" What is the occasion in here ? Why Yoongi is lecturing you about all these." A beaming Hoseok joined them on the balcony.

" Our little Jungkook- ie wants to know whether a gay can probably like another guy with a pussy " Yoongi said mockingly earning a sudden flicker on his forehead from Hoseok.

" That's so disrespectful man. And in my opinion, anyone who is in love can be reckoned as PANs as they love the other for their heart and soul not mere the genitals stuck on them." Hoseok pushed his imaginary spectacle rim above his nose and went inside dragging Yoongi with him.

Jungkook stared at the night sky. It is magical and the unexplainable beauty of the moonlit night always makes him elated except for today night. He could hear the blasting music from inside. He is now at Namjoon's house wrapped up in his hyungs' comfort nest. His parents too agreed to let him stay for two days as it is the latter's birthday and all Jungkook wants is to enjoy the most of it. Amidst of all his dreams and wishes, a certain male's face has been clogging up his mind. Jungkook cannot bring himself to distract from those and asked Yoongi about his qualms on sexuality.

Now it's been clear that Jeon Jungkook is officially a PAN sexual. He gets more uneasy thinking whether it is too early to feel this for the other male. He cannot pin point whether it is fondness or uncontrollable infatuation he is feeling for Taehyung .

It cannot be love at first sight, can it ? The younger thought.

He felt ashamed for touching the other in a sexual way so randomly even if it was to mitigate his doubts. He wants to apologize, more like to see the latter's hazel brown eyes, cute chubby cheeks, perky lips and his soft skin one more time. He wants to nuzzle into his neck sniffing the other's intoxicating scent. He wants to feel him once again to delve in his body heat and to feel the curves and squishy marshmallows with bare hands. He wants to do more but the conspicuous tent hoisted on his sweat pants made him aware of the situation. He groaned loudly before plunging himself to 'enjoy ' the party.

Jungkook slackly walked in to the kitchen when he spotted Seokjin making breakfast. He wanted to have soup to cope with the last night hangover. He took it pretty well yesterday expecting to let go of the images of a certain person. His voice got interrupted when Namjoon entered with a lot of brown paper covers and a big dimpled smile.

" Look what have I got for you Jungkook-ie" Namjoon announced.

The younger along with Jin looked at the covers in agog.

" Marshmallows and sweet juicy strawberries" Namjoon flashed his smile at the younger who is finding the whole interaction weird.

" Seemed like you were craving for it . Whole night you were mumbling about soft pink marshmallows and how you want to suck strawberries. I don't know how the Jeon couple is treating you but I surely want to spoil my one and only nephew. So bought this as a surprise. You are happy, aren't you? " Namjoon looked at the flustered male and felt guilty to bore them with such a lengthy speech so early while Jin looked at them with a fond smile.

Jin discreetly nudged the younger to say 'thanks' which he did. After hearing that, a giggling Namjoon left the kitchen feeling so proud and happy.

" He is such a big baby " the man in baby blue pyjamas cooed while placing the soup bowl in front of the younger.

"Now you tell me . What's going on in that crackhead of yours ? " Jin asked raising his eyebrows.

When the younger didn't say anything, Seokjin stood facing the younger's back and massaged his temple from behind.