³¹ mission

"It was nice."

" What?"

"Piano, you played it good."

" I know."

Jimin hushed to his inner voice to stay calm and get the hell out of there. It had been two days since their engagement ceremony had taken place and Jimin was finding an opportunity to appreciate the older's piano skills but guess like it has terribly failed. He got up from the couch but got halted when a pale hand got hold of his wrist.

"What do you want yoongi ?" He asked irritatingly.

" Oh boy, where is my salutation? I'm older than you by four years. " Yoongi chided.

Jimin who finds his chiding more than intolerable tried to get away from his hold and ended in shouting and pulling his hand away from yoongi.

" Call me hyung, I will let you go." Yoongi said obstinately.

Jimin looked everywhere and then silently mouthed "hyung, leave me. It hurts."

Well that had done the magic because yoongi was shocked to hear an angelic voice coming out from the chubby male. He let go of the other male's wrist and walked past him to the meadow.

Jimin sighed before sulkly climbing upstairs towards Taehyung's room.

He halted in his steps when he got nearer to their room. Jimin turned a dramatic flip and ran to the opposite direction with a playful giggle.

"Koo.. " Taehyung mewled.

"Babe, it's okay, you can sit." Jungkook said in a muffled voice.

Taehyung's eyes stung with tears. His cunt is burning as Jungkook licked last trace of his cum. It's been hours since Jungkook feasting on his husband's pretty wet pussy.

Let's say, Jungkook got addicted to his husband's body, smell and taste after he got a tester that night.

" koo, I ca..can't ta..take it an..anymore." Taehyung whimpered, his mouth is dripping with saliva which is being sponged by the white shirt he bit in his mouth.

His two hands clutched on the headboard firmly. His whole body is flushed in a crimson shade of colour and shivered with his husband's every sensual lick.

Taehyung hoisted himself up when Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cunt. When Tae moved upwards, Jungkook forcefully pressed either of his thighs down to stay above his head.

Tears sprung down when Jungkook gave a last suck on his fleshy molds. He cried loudly and came on Jungkook's face.

Taehyung gasped at the amount of cum he had spewed on Jungkook's face.

His thighs ached, sitting on Jungkook's face while parting his thighs to accommodate the younger's face in between.

Jungkook lifted himself up after securely placing Taehyung down on the bed. He then went to washroom and cleaned his face before coming back to room with a warm towel.

Taehyung laid there, his white shirt has rode up and is naked below. His panties were laying next to the bed, coated in cum, Jungkook's cum.

Taehyung's eyes still danced in daze and Jungkook placed the wet towel next to the table. He gently caressed the younger's inner thighs.

He went behind Taehyung's parted thighs and slowly rubbed his clit with the warm cloth. Taehyung winced at those gentle touches. The younger pushed a little portion of the cloth inside his vagina and pressed firmly to clean his cum.

Taehyung's face contorted with a foreign countenance which Jungkook couldn't analyze.

After sponging him clean, Jungkook pulled a fresh panty from the wardrobe and peppered kisses on Taehyung's thighs.