⁴⁵ Cravings

" NOOOO "

The people in Kim's residence woke up hearing a roar from the pregnant male's room.

It was Jin and Jimin who first rushed to have a peep inside their room to make sure the three months pregnant male is doing just fine.

The sight inside the room made them giggle and retreate with no worries.

Jungkook was on his knees, pleading his husband not to cry as Taehyung doesn't want to wear the dress Jungkook was offering him.

When they returned to Korea, they celebrated with all their might and wealth. Taehyung has been pampered by all of his hyungs more frequently than they used to. There wasn't a dish jin hadn't cooked for Taehyung.

One week back, along with Jin, Jimin and Namjoon, the couple went for an ultrasound and they were shocked to find out Taehyung is carrying three lives inside him.

This particular knowledge made him act extra hungry both for food and his husband's attention.

"Please baby bear, wear this sweatshirt." Jungkook pleaded but to no avail.

"I will only wear a bunny onesie." The stubborn male demanded, crossing his hands.

" Okay wait for me. But till then don't take off your bathrobe. It is cold." Jungkook took the car keys and rushed outside only after giving his obstinate husband an impatient kiss.

When Jungkook came back with labored breaths, ignoring the giggling and mocking males downstairs, he found Taehyung laying on bed, under the duvet.

He gave a pretty smile and thought to join the male but his smile dropped into shock when he realized his husband is lying stark naked under the duvet.

He was looking ethereal with his children inside him. Those yummy boobs look utmost sensitive and swollen. His tummy looks perfectly healthy.

But Jungkook abruptly moved away.

It's been three months since they have had sex. Whenever the older pins for it, Jungkook gives him a few sucking and fingering but he never really entered him. This fact had made Taehyung quite emotional thinking his husband is avoiding sex with him for no good reasons.

So Taehyung was determined to fight for his rights, his cravings.

When Jungkook jumped away, Taehyung woke up, covering his body with the duvet.

" Oh you bought one. Now wear it please."

" NOOOO"

Another wave of negation drowned the residence but finally Jeon Jungkook had accepted his defeat when he saw the wobbling lips of the older and his refusal to have breakfast.

When Jungkook had wore the rabbit onesie, Taehyung wanted to get inside it.

Jungkook with his boxer underneath accommodated a naked Taehyung inside the triple XL onesie.

Taehyung's ass rubbed on his crotch mercilessly. Jungkook wished he wouldn't have wore his boxer. With this sweet tempting but painful addition inside his onesie, both of them trudged downstairs.

 With this sweet tempting but painful addition inside his onesie, both of them trudged downstairs