²⁹ Wild Time

Taehyung washed himself thoroughly with water. He didn't use much soap or body wash since he thought Jungkook would be sick if he intakes a lot of lather taste from his body.

Taehyung was clueless about what to do next. His body is smooth without any bumps or hair except on his pubic region. He was slightly worried whether Jungkook will find it disgusting or a turn off.

He tried to take deep breaths, in and out several times before adjusting his night dress and going out of the washroom.

He was met with shallow moonlight and gentle breeze from the open window. Light music can be heard in the background.

He called for his husband and got startled when two arms encircled his waist from behind and nudged him from his back to be on the bed.

Jungkook placed Taehyung on the bed and sat on his knees to gaze at Tae's hazel eyes.

Love and lust were evident in both of their eyes and body. Without giving a chance for the younger to ask the other's consent as Taehyung somehow knows what his husband is going to do next, he pulled in for a kiss.

Jungkook gently sucked Taehyung's lower lip while the other was sucking on his upper lip. Jungkook parted Taehyung's thighs which ended in Jungkook pushing his body in between the other's thighs and his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth.

Sucking on Taehyung's tongue, Jungkook wandered his hands inside Tae's night shirt. The older wasn't wearing a bra which made Jungkook's job a lot easier.

They pulled apart in need of breath and Taehyung collapsed on Jungkook's heaving chest. The older snuggled deep into the other's embrace.

"Tae.. I love you." Jungkook kissed the older's forehead.

Taehyung mumbled incoherently which Jungkook couldn't really understand but was sure it was a affirmative reply.

He slowly pushed taehyung on bed and stood a bit back to observe the older's disheveled condition.

With Jungkook looking at him, Taehyung had gained a bit more confidence than before and he slowly yet sensually unbuttoned himself and slid down his shirt from his shoulders.

Jungkook's sweat pants had tightened around his crotch. He looked at Taehyung who laid back on the bed raising his hands up in a surrender position.

Jungkook hovered on him and ghosted his lips across Taehyung's lips to which the latter mewled and whimpered trying to get his husband's lips.

He leaned upwards to get the other's lips, seeing that Jungkook chuckled as it was amusing to watch his husband's silent efforts.

Obviously Jungkook didn't let those efforts go in vain. So he leaned in for another kiss. His chest crashed and scratched on Taehyung's erected nipples. Taehyung moaned loudly when Jungkook twisted both of his nipples in circular motion.

They gave in their second kiss for the time being while Jungkook slowly started to lick both of his nipples simultaneously. Taehyung panted and moaned continously, pulling Jungkook's long hair.

His thighs clenched around Jungkook's torso and pulled him into his body further.

" Koo.." Taehyung called breathlessly.

" my baby.." Jungkook hummed and answered.

" remove it.." Taehyung tugged at his own pajama pants. Jungkook stayed stunned for a minute and bent down. He pulled Taehyung's pajama pants down to his ankle but the latter was quick to kick of his pants.

Jungkook's breath hitched seeing his husband completely naked in the bed. Blistering moonlight was enough to capture the dazzling beauty on the bed.

Taehyung's smothered hair, reddish and swollen lips, heaving chest with perked up tits, his slightly haired pussy, thick and tan thighs all made Jungkook go crazy.