⁴³ Paint Me !

Jungkook disrobed the white shirt he was wearing and dabbed his forehead and cheeks with it to remove the paint stains.

He stared at the figure who is responsible for the tingling sound when his ears filtered a sweat piercing chimes intruding his toil.

Sweat gathered around his forehead and upper lip when he registered his Korean doll is walking past him to a nearby juncture without dashing an eye on his bedazzled husband.

Taehyung who was covering himself with a filmsy robe stood in front of the huge mirror, observing his husband's heated look on him.

Jungkook's breath halted when he tried to assume what Taehyung is going to do as his lean hands traced on the robe's frail knots. He audibly gasped when the filmsy excuse of a cloth had fallen off from his shoulder, leaving a naked Taehyung in front of the mirror.

Oops, he was mistaken, Taehyung wasn't stark naked, he can see the tinkling anklet on one of his leg and a sparkling chain hugging his petite waist. The chain left a gleaming appearance on his reflection.

Looking from behind, Jungkook can see the perfect view of how the tip of Taehyung's waist chain dipped into the crack of his rounded globes

Looking from behind, Jungkook can see the perfect view of how the tip of Taehyung's waist chain dipped into the crack of his rounded globes. Jungkook felt his benumbed finger tips itching to brush that away from his ass crack.

Taehyung traced Jungkook's line of sight and confidently raised his arms to get back his attention to the mirror.

Jungkook was shifting his posture from one leg to another as his cock is alarmingly twitching inside his trousers.

It deleteriously poked through the material grabbing his naked husband's attention.

With Taehyung giving him a raised arm pose, Jungkook's gaze lingered on the other's perky boobs and the restraints on it.

" Did you got nipple piercing ? " His orbs traced down and gasped. " and a piercing on your belly button too ?"

Taehyung's giggles soothed Jungkook's sweating anticipation.

"Come and see, hubby." Taehyung half moaned which made Jungkook to examine him from head to toe for further surprise revelations.

He licked his lips, coating his saliva and lust while looking how confidently Taehyung stood there, naked with only the accessories embellishing his petite, tanned body which is plunging Jungkook to pound inside the male right in front of the mirror.

When Jungkook started to walk towards Tae, the latter spoke seductively.

" I feel lonely koo" Taehyung moaned while dropping his arms down and placing them in front of his pink pussy.

Upon understanding, Jungkook walked to the nearby corner and striped himself from his trousers while locking eyes with Tae through the mirror.

Taehyung's breath hitched when he saw how his husband's cock had sprung into life. The monstrous size and the red angry tip made Taehyung's thighs to clutch shut.