²² Show you

"You bunny toothed muscle pig , here is your lame banana milk " Taehyung said loudly enough to make everyone gathered at the hall laugh hysterically at Jungkook.

And about the younger , he was quite taken aback by this remark . Nonetheless he went inside the kitchen to drink. It was new moreover weird coming from Taehyung as he always speaks to him so nicely even when he ignored complimenting him.

Maybe you ignored him way too much , Jungkook thought while sipping his banana milk.

"It was delicious Tae." Jungkook said with a smile.

" Well I didn't ask for it." Taehyung scoffed and went to wash the dishes.

Now Jungkook was quite sure that his little hubby's body got haunted by some haughty ghost.

It was a party night and every of their friends were invited and gathered at the house.

Jung Hoseok , the sole owner of the Korean Fashion history , Extravaganza was there and Taehyung's eyes popped out seeing the glorious ball of sunshine.

Jungkook remembered once Taehyung telling him that the latter has been waiting for getting into Extravaganza but totally forgot that his hyung owned that company.

Hoseok initially realized Taehyung as the potential beauty who appeared in the fashion presentation session and also asked him why he didn't join yet as the letter of acceptance was delivered last month.

Jungkook then explained the situation at hand and how they got married all of a sudden.

Hoseok was busy with business meets and abroad trips that he couldn't quite come around with the news of the younger's wedding.

And then came an equally baffled wild cat with a sneering face.

" Oh that's a lot of facial expression I'm seeing on your face Yoongi hyung." Jungkook laughed at the older.

Taehyung introduced himself once he thought the older guy is somewhat calm.

" Hello Taehyung, heard a lot about you but didn't get the chnace to personally meet you. I'm Min Yoongi. I ran a small business, actually hereditary business and that's giving me lot of tension these days." Yoongi politely said and sink onto the couch.

" Yoongi hyung owns a music studio downright in Korea without his family's knowledge and that's what keep him occupied and somewhat sane in the midst of carrying his family business." Jungkook told Taehyung when the two of you went to make the beds in guest rooms.

Taehyung even though found this information adequate to know his hyungs, didn't show it in his face and muttered a " whatever" to which Jungkook's face fell.

Did I upset him ? Aishhh... but the instructions were to Tease him right. I'm teasing him hard core. Better this work.

When Taehyung was about to go out of the room , Jungkook held the older's wrist softly and nudged him to look at him.

" What happened to you?" Jungkook painfully asked to which Taehyung tried his best not to melt.

" Nothing you need to be bothered of." Taehyung wiggled out of his hold and took his phone to call someone.

" Hello, when will you be getting here? I'm missing you way too much." Taehyung added an extra sweet texture to his voice and ended the call giggling.

" Who was it?" a tensed Jungkook enquired.

"You don't need to know." Taehyung said with a teasing smirk

[ AN : Oh boy ! Someone tells him this is not how you tease your man. Okay It's my duty. I forgot.]