²⁰ Head start

Taehyung gulped gazing at the arms securely strapped over his petite waist.

It is a usual affair where both of them end up cuddling but Jungkook makes sure he was always the one to get up first and prepare a bath for Taehyung.

But today seems different.

Jungkook is still sleeping with no signs of waking up soon.

Taehyung slowly tried to retrieve himself but couldn't stir the younger or his arms away from his own body.

He let himself not to try anymore as they were both worn out after unpacking and arranging their goods and chattels on place.

Taehyung savored every bit of the previous day, from the casual talk with two new persons like they have known for decades to seeing a relaxed Jungkook strolling here and there , getting occasional spanks from Jin and looking embarrassed in front of his husband.

The older absolutely adored the bunny smile, the younger frequently showcased after being in this house.

Their house.

Taehyung slowly traced the younger's knuckles which clutched onto Tae's clothes above his belly button. He trailed the stream of tattoos on the younger's milky skin.

Of course he had glimpses of those but never took his chances to look at those in a way to avoid suggesting them as something unusual. Taehyung loved tattoos but is way too weak to get those on his body.

Taehyung slowly traced the ink from his knuckles to arm. He pulled up the younger's loose fitting sweatshirt till his shoulder and laid there, astonished at the fine art and the canvas of color complimenting his smooth skin.

His finger tips grazed over the younger's skin and tried to pull up his shirt further.

"Needy.. this early.?" Jungkook's raspy voice made the older's heart skip a beat.

Taehyung pulled his hand back hastily and shook his head with an eminent blush embellishing his bread cheeks.

Jungkook's palm clutching on his pajama shirt loosened and a single finger slipped pass through the unbuttoned slip ups.

Taehyung shivered at the cold exotic touch, his hands tightly wound around Jungkook's wrist to stop him from circling his navel.

It was ticklish moreover Taehyung found it hardly possible to abstain from making lewd noises.

Jungkook's middle finger dipped inside his navel and the rest pinched the skin around it. It's not a deep act of intimacy but Taehyung's body is sensitive and untouched which made the pretty sensitive male to let out a throaty moan.

" I thought you weren't needy."
Jungkook traced his hand down to his waist band and slowly, sensually tucked down a bit , smooching his hip bone with his fingers.

Jungkook's eyes observed the older's lewd expressions and lost his sanity when Taehyung flipped his tongue out to slowly nudge his lower lip from inside.

Jungkook leaned forward to catch the pretty pink tongue with his. Taehyung mewled in the kiss, eyes too afraid or embarrassed to open, one hand clutching on Jungkook's wrist which went busy smooching and pinching the older's hips and the other hand scurried through the younger's silky long hair.

When Jungkook's hand clenched and touched the older's wet cavern above his underwear, Taehyung squeaked and moved himself away from the kiss.

Without really understanding or interpreting the squeak, Jungkook moved away from the older with guilt written all over his face.