Chapter 91: New information...

Complete lie. I'm so sorry. This is SO not a new update. But honestly, it might be better!

Wow, it's so weird writing on here! I haven't posted since like, the pandemic. Let's talk about the cringe in this story sometimes? Like I remember getting a comment talking about how I described Draco smelling like bread and in my head I was thinking : why can't he smell like bread??? But now I reread this and I kid you not, I read the sentence and burst out laughing.

Of course I didn't find everything cringy, in fact, I still love the plot and what I had planned for it. Some of the writing on here is so much more than decent and I could never convince myself to let go of Eleanor completely....which is why I decided to write it again!

I posted yesterday the first chapter to the new "The Last Enemy" (shout out if you were here when this was still called Half-Blood, like, tag me in the comments cause I sincerely need to thank you) and you'll see it's a world of difference in terms of better storytelling and writing. So excited for what is to come! Some things will be different from the OG which is why I highly recommend going over to check it out. Stay calm, I am never removing this version from this site cause it's super nostalgic to me.

Updates for the new version do not yet have a schedule but I guarantee you will be able to find the ending to Eleanor's story there. I also might consider posting another chapter on here detailing what was going to happen until the end of the story in the original version if this garners the attention of one of my past readers or anyone that might want it.

Y'all take care of yourselves, and I'll see you in the other version! :)