Un an (1 Year)

Larry POV

One year. Its all we need to do what we need to. I want to take care of my family and be there for my girl and my daughter. They have all my love and all I wanna do is keep them happy. So that's all we need. One year.

Camille POV

We decided on one year. I think it's best for us. That gives us time to plan more, and also relax and just, be a family. I never got that growing up and now with Larry by my side we can give our daughter that opportunity. It makes me happy. It makes us happy. It makes everything better, for one year.

Laurent and Larry were standing in the front yard talking to each other, while Larry held Layla in his arms. She was trying to reach down at Carter who was jumping up to lick her hand.

Camille was walking out with Pinky and Dymond linked to her arms.

P: Girl you sure you don't need us to stay and help babysit sometimes for you and Larry? I mean yall can get started on another baby ya know?

C: Girl please that is too much of a headache, and besides im emotionally not ready for that again yet. Maybe later.

P: How later?

C: *sigh* Soon.

DY: How soon?

C: If yall don't- Just go! Goodbye yall, yall got a plane to catch go ahead.

DY: We know but we gonna miss you okay. Have fun being a new mommy! Don't worry when I get back I will be the best auntie I promise!

C: Girl I know.

P: Me too girl! Now lets go Dy Hawaii is waitin on us!

Dymond gave Camille one last hug and left from her. She patted Larry on the back and kissed Layla's hand, she and Pinky got into the cab. As they pulled off Pinky leaned out the window and began to reinact a scene from 'The Color Purple' singing "you and me must never part makee-dada!" They all laughed at her.

L: I cant believe you actually messed with her at the club that night.

Lau: Yea I know. But it was just a lil head. That's all nothing special.

L: Ha! Wow oki.

Lau: So yall gonna wait till next year for the wedding?

L: Yea man. Its best. I need to spend time with my family for a while. I wont feel right just leaving to go to Paris without them. My life is here right now bro.

Lau: (smile) I understand. Its good that we got a year off anyway. Shit we both need a break!

L: (laugh) yea man! But don't worry for me bro I be fine.

Lau: I wont but uh, what ya gonna do bout Lilo? She miss you too.

L: I know. Mama gonna fly out again in a few more months and she bring Lilo with her. She gonna stay with us too. Then we all be family.

Lau: That sound cool man...You know, Im real proud of you man. I cant believe I was jealous of you in a bad way. That wasn't right.

L: Man I know. I love you bro, and I know you love me too. I understand.

Lau: Well, I guess I should go before I miss my flight too.

L: Okay bro.

Larry and Laurent slapped hands before he jumped in his car and pulled off. Larry took Layla's hands and told her to say 'bye-bye' to Lau.

Later that evening Camille was just laying Layla down to sleep in her crib. She kissed her head and turned out her light, making her way to her and Larry's bedroom. She cracked the door and lied down next to him, he cuddled her.

L: So what you wanna do tomorrow?

C: Well tomorrow is Sunday so we could go to church, then after that Im gonna rest. There's not much im looking forward to do.

L: Okay.

C: I know your gonna be bored most of the time. But looks like your gonna have to get used to being Mister Mom for a while (laugh)

L: Ha ha you so fanny...Yea but I think I will like it though.

C: Yea you say that now but you wait till Lilo get here, then you gonna have two girls. Back to back callin you. Ha I can see it now. 'Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!' Haha! Please record that I don't wanna miss that.

L: You know what you no that fanny oki. You betta be glad you fine! And that I love you.

C: I love you too baby.

Kiss

The End