Him

Later that week plenty of time had passed by and Camille still hasnt gained the courage to speak to her mother. She had been doing nothin but just goin to work at the club and resting at home when she could. Nothing really exciting has happened in her life. In fact nothing ever really happens in her life. Since she's a 23 year old stripper all she ever does is that and on occassions do photo shoots and appearences at clubs, which in fact that night she had to show up at club Secrets downtown that night.

C: Yea DJ Swanky Imma be there. You know I need my ends!

DJ: Aight girl thanks im sooo happy I mean..uh thats cool you comin an all to show support for ya boy ya know! Thanks shorty.

C: (laughs) Yea its cool. But uh you sure the whole section is paid for right? Me and the girls aint gotta pay?

DJ: Yea yea everthing slim baby! Its all good ya know ya boy gotchu. But uh you know just dress sexy like you always do and come ready to turn up.

C: Aight cool well Imma see you then.

DJ: Aight just make sure when you get there tonight you swing by the dj booth and meet my boy okay. Cause he gonna be the one spinnin the records tonight and trust ol boy will keep it live!

C: Okay whats his name again?

DJ: Dj Nasty Nas.

C: Okay well I gotta go and start gettin ready imma holla at yall when I get there bye!

DJ: Aight bye!

Click

11:15pm. The club is gettin packed. There is a huge line outside full of people waiting to turn up and have a good time. Fantacee, Dymond, and Pinky just showed up and made their way to the front of the line because they were on the guest list, so they got treated like royalty. As they walked through most of the guys tried to holla at them while some of the females hated. Once they got in the club the bass hit them hard. 'She Twerk' by CashOut was playing and everyone was on the floor.

F: Aight we gotta find Swanky!

DY: Yea I know!

Right at that moment Swanky came behind them and put his arms around Dymond and Fantacee.

DJ: WASSUP YALL!

DY: Hey Swank! So thats ya boy up there! (points at dj booth)

DJ: Oh yea lets go up there and check'em out!

While Swanky and Dy were focused on speaking with DJ Nasty Nas, Fantacee couldnt take her eyes off the DJ booth. It wasnt because of DJ Nasty Nas but because there was a young, tall, brown-skined specimen standing next to him. Two of them to be exact. 'Hmm. Damn.' Fantacee was thinkin beyond the music. Suddenly she was snapped out of her trance by Pinky who tugged on her arm and pulled her toward the booth.

Once they reached the top Fantacee was fixing herself more than she usually would. After she spiffied up she quickly stopped herself.

DJ: Yo NastyNAS!

NN: Wassup bro!

DJ: Yo these my girls man! Pinky, Dymond, and...Fantacee.

NN: Cool hello ladies

All: Hey!

NN: I'd like for you to meet my bros, YO! (turns around)

Nasty Nas turned around briefly and turned back to point the two guys towards Swanky and the girls. The two guys Fantacee was staring at. Nasty Nas introduced them.

L: Hello Ladies

Lau:Bonjure Cheri! (kiss Pinky's hand)

 P: (giggles) Hey..