Work Out

The next day Camille was sitting in her room on the edge of her bed figiting with her dancer heels on the floor. The evening before when Lau stared at her and told her to leave was all that was on her mind. She was beginning to regret her lifestyle as a stripper and think, was it really worth it anymore. Every guy she meets thinks she's a hoe, which in some way it is true but that's not all she is. She wants Larry to like her but she cant seem to do that with his brother in the way, thinking she wants something from him.

As she continued to sit there leaning with her elbow on her knee, hand on chin her phone rang. She picked it up looking at the contact and lit up.

C: Larry!

L: Ha well hey babe happy to hear me?

C: Oh my goodness you have no idea. I really miss you since last night..we didn't get to finish my massage.

Camille rolled over on her stomach when she said that. Larry smiled sweetly on the other side and bit his lip.

L: Mmhmph..ha yea uh..sorry bout that but uh..we can finish that tonight if you wan?

C: Aha. Maybe..I don't think your brother really likes me very much.

L: Oh Yea Im sorry for his interruption too.

C: Yea well I wish he would've at least let me tell you goodbye before he rushed me off.

L: What you mean?

C: Well after yall left I kinda decided to go. I figured yall's convo was about me..and shamelessly I started to get dressed and he walked in when I was hooking my bra an-

L: Did he do something?

C: No! No he didn't but he started at me for like 30 secs and when I asked him could I help him he told me to leave.

L: ....

C: ..uh Larry you there?

L: Oh yea babe. Sorry I was just thinking. But that no matter, I wanna see you today.

C: Really (smile)

L: Yes. We have workshop today downtown at a dance center and I want you to come.

C: Oh but I thought people had to pay to get in?

L: Well yea but I get you VIP pass. You be with me its okay.

C: Oh well. Shit I aint got nothing to do. Thanks I will come what time does it start?

L: An hour.

Soon after getting dressed in literally 20 minutes and rushing to get downtown Camille finally made it. Once she was there Larry was excited and gave her big hug before introducing her to the whole group of people. Lau wasn't too pleased but he ignored them anyway.

Larry and Lau chose their groups as usual (Camille in Larry's of course) and got started with warm-ups. The energy was on high in the room and all was well and good. Camille was keeping up with a lot of Larry's moves and it surprised her just as much as him. She was having a great time, but after an hour or so she took a water break.

Camille POV

Damn this workshop aint no fuckin joke! These niggas can move, I mean I already seen them dance before in the club but their energy and love for dance is so clear during this workshop. I walk out down the hall to get a few sips of water to replenish myself. I try to hurry so I don't miss anything. I take about 10 or 12 gulps of water until I feel a huge shadow over me. 'Who the fuck is this?' Im wondering. Then I look down slightly to see a pair of Jordans. "Larry?"...except wrong name, and wrong shoes.

Lau: That's not my name.

C: Sorry...I though you we-

Lau: Yea you thought. But you wrong.

Camille stepped out of his way so he could use the water fountain, and made her way back to the dance room. "Man what an ass." she said to herself. She walked back in the room to see a crowd of people around Larry. She already knew it was him, there was no guessing. She made her way to the crowd to get a peak for herself. Her face lit up completely once she got there. Life couldn't get any better than this.

 C: Hey thanks for inviting me Larry. It was very nice of you.

L: Oh no mention that honey just give me kiss and we even.

Camille shyed away when Larry said that. He leaned back in the driver seat of his car. "Wow..you okay?" he asked. "I don't know I just..don't think im ready for that yet." Larry looked at her confused.

L: You a virgin?!

C: No no! Im not I just haha. I don't think im ready to go that far  with me and you.

L: Belle..I see you naked twice..and you been in my bed where I rubbed your body with these hands. (holds up hands)

C: (laughs) I know but..its complicated...I cant explain right now.

L: Hey

Larry grabbed Camille's chin with his finger and turned her face towards him. He looked her deep in the eyes making her melt. He bit his lips before eyeing hers and speaking again. "I no judge you. If you not ready is cool but just know. When you are, I here." Camille gave him a sweet smile. It felt so good to her to know that Larry actually did care for her. Suddenly he began to lean into her slowly and she closed her eyes to prepare herself, but was taken back when all he did was put his forehead to hers. But it was good enough for her.

They pulled away from one another and were startled by some knocks on the passenger side window. They looked to see it was Laurent. Larry started to laugh a bit. "Im sorry we gotta leave now. But I will call you later oki." she gave him a nod and an 'okay' to his promise and got out of the car. Larry started the engiene as she got out. Camille tried to pass Lau with no problem but as always he seemed to make things difficult and uncomfortable. He looked her up and down with a disgusted look. Camille gave a stank face back.

C: What you want?

Lau: ...Not shit from you.

C: Whatever.

Lau: Yea right whatever stay away from my brother I know bout you.

C: ....you don't know nothing about me.

Lau: I know hoes aint suppose to sit in the front. (gets in car)

C: ...