From Fantacee to Reality

Larry just sat there puzzled as to what he just heard. He looked away from her and slid to the other side of the couch shifting his eyes back and forth. Camille got scared. She was afraid that he would react with feelings of shame and regret of doing what he did with her, maybe even regret being with her in the first place. Larry stood up and paced furiously. "S-s-so so you say that..I did this?" he said pointing to himself. Camille stood up and walked towards him. "Yes. Larry the baby is yours. I must have gotten pregnant since the last time we had seen each other." All of a sudden she got a small pain in her stomach and quickly sat back on the couch. Larry went to her rescue. "Are you oki honey?" he asked with his hands unconsciously on her stomach. She looked down at them and back up at him smiling. "Yea..I'm fine. Sometimes I get these small cramps. The doctor says its normal." He gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

L: How long are you?

C: Well when I found out I was 10 weeks already, but now im at least 2 months.

L: WHAT!? 2 MONTHS! CAMILLE! Why you no tell me babe I could have been came to you rescue! I could have been came to the doctor with you and stuff. Bae, you cant do that to me. You know I want another baby.

C: Well baby im so sorry and yes your right I should have told you when I found out. But baby I was so scared and I didn't wanna fuck up anything goin on in your life.

Larry looked at Camille almost as if he was offended. He grabbed her hands and looked her in the face.

L: Don't ever say that. You are the best thing that happen to me, you would never get in the way of anything. Know that. I love you so much belle you mean the world to me.

C: Aw babe. I love you too!

She jumped up and hugged him tightly. He hugged back smiling ear to ear. When they pulled apart he rubbed her stomach and spoke to it, making Camille laugh.

L: Well I guess we should go out now. I saw a restaurant down the street. Its supposed to have the best west indian food ever! I wanna take you.

C: Okay well im starved lets go!

Hours later Larry and Camille were out at the restaurant. They grabbed an outside table since it was feeling good out. They caught up with each other on what they had been up to. Camille talked to him about work and how much she enjoyed it so much more now that she wasn't ashamed to go to work everyday. Larry explained the tour and how cool it was to dance with the queen of the world.

C: By the way am I gonna be able to meet her Mr. Bourgeois?

Larry gulped his drink and wiped his mouth.

L: Uh yea of course she wanna meet you. I talk about you all the time. Im sure she tired of me talk!

C: Haha! Yea im sure. But um bae? I gotta question.

L: Yes anything my dear.

C: ...Does Laurent even know im here?

L: uh-

C: And don't lie. I work with the police department I can tell when someone is lying.

L: Oh so you gonna arrest me if he don't?

C: Hmm. Maybe..(wink)

L: (points) Oki see, see that's what get you pregnant now.

C: Ah! Hey! (throws napkin)

L: Sorry! I kid belle I kid!

C: Nah seriously Larry do he know? Because I don't wanna have to be hiding, and duckin and doging him for two weeks. Im carrying some luggage ya know.

Camille said as she patted her stomach. Larry agreed, he thought it would make sense and be less trouble if he just straight up told Lau about Camille being there, rather than hide her and eventually get caught. But if anything, they had to make sure he nor anyone else, seen her baby bump.

"So babe how much did you spend for this hotel?" she asked as he rubbed her stomach, lying on the bed. "Babe that's nothing for you to worry bout." he reassured her. She looked at him upset.

C: Baby. How much?

L: Honey I-

C: No. Larry how much was this because this is amazing. I would've been fine with just Ebony Suits.

L: No you much better than that...but since you really wanna know. You plane ticket was 150, your ticket for show was 780,-

Camille cringed a little at the 780. She could only hope the hotel wasn't as much for two weeks.

C: And this room?

L: For two weeks...plus those two prices...almost 22 grand?

C: (eyes widen) 22 GRAND!! LARRY WHAT!!?

L: I know bae that's why I no wanted to tell you. I knew you would freak out, I knew you would worry, so I didn't wanna tell you. But honestly that's not real problem. The real problem is how we gonna spend two weeks together without anyone finding out about you being pregnant.

C: (lays back down) Yea you right. But I mean im not showing too much. Ima wear a two piece bathing suit but I have a coverup. I don't have to take it off, but only when its just you and me.

L: Yea that's something. What about you oufits everyday? What that look like?

C: Um shorts, tank tops, a few sheer shirts, and dresses like this one.

L: Oki I think we be good, but if you want we can go shop for more stuff. Its cool.

C: Okay babe. (smile)

L: OH hey wait! I forget almost.

Larry went to one of his bags and rummaged through it. Camille sat on the bed confused at what he was looking for. He ran back to the bed once he found it. It was a small black box. He opened it revealing his mother's wedding ring.

C: *gasp* Larry...wh-..y- ah! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!

L: Yes its for you. It was my mother's, and she wants you to have it.

C: ..me?...aw. Larry I don't know what to say.

L: ...Say yes please.

Camille looked him in the eyes with tears. She couldn't believe he was serious. It felt so unreal. He slid the ring on her finger slowly. She held up her hand to look at it.

C: Oh Larry...Yes. Yes I will!

Hugs