Heel Hang up

Camille hugged on to him like it had been years since they had seen each other. He hugged her waist back with so much tenderness and care. He never wanted to let go. He picked her up and spun her around eventually putting her back down. "Im here baby. Im here."

C: So..(grins) did you have a good flight?

L: Oh yea it was cool, and long as fuck. I couldn't wait to get off.

C: Yea I couldn't either, where did you come from?

L: From my mama and papa duh! Ha! I kill myself!

C: (look upset) Larry no! That's not what I meant!

L: I know belle I kid! I flew out from Canada. We had a few shows there.

C: Oh cool. I bet you love traveling all over. It sounds so cool to just go all over whenever you want-

L: Shhh. Babe. Quiet, no talk no more.

Camille just stood in her place in the kitchen. She dropped the rag where she was wiping the counter and turned her face to him. He stood up out of the dining chair he was sitting in and removed his jacket, tossing it on the table. He walked towards her smoothly making her skin hot and her heart drop. She backed up to the counter, he cornered her. She had no escape. His hands crept up her sides bringing her shirt up with it. Soon pulling it over her head. He glided his fingers over her breast which were sitting up in the cups of her bra like two huge scoops of chocolate ice cream. He took the pleasure of licking them, and biting on'em. She moaned out in pleasure and ran her fingers through his twist, hesitantly at first, but quick to let him continue.

He couldn't take the foreplay any more so he picked her up on put her on the counter and laid her on her back, legs open. He slid her shorts off with ease.

C: Larry wait a min-

L: Non you take it.

C: But you don't wanna wait till tonight? It'll be better. You get your dance...then you get me.

L: ..but babe I want you now (put head back down)

C: Babe! (stops him) Wait..Just wait. Tonight. I promise tonight lets wait till then...I got everything planned I want everything to be right.

Larry stood up and leaned against the counter with his hands on the outside of her thighs as she sat up. "Okay..so tonight. You swear." he pointed his finger at her. She laughed at him sweetly at his frustration. "Yes baby. I promise." 

DJ: Aight yall its almost that time yall! In another 5 minutes Fantacee will be making her final appearance here at Club Diamonds Yall, and ya don't wanna miss it! Its the final curtain call for baby girl so show'er some love yall!

The crowd went crazy after Swanky's announcement. The house was so packed that they had to kick almost 50 people out because it was overcapacitated. It was true. The final performance for Fantacee. She was finally retiring and moving on to greener pastures. And to her, it felt amazing.

At the moment Fantacee and her girls were in the dressing room helping her get ready. She was wearing an all blue metallic leotard fit that let her boobs spill out in the middle and exposed the luxurious lumps that were her hips and backside. And what stripper outfit would be complete without a pair of fishnets. It was a whole different fit that she was gonna wear for Larry, which was planned. Tonight was gonna be the best. 

DJ Swanky checked his watch to see the time. It indeed was time. He cleared his throat and grabbed the mic.

DJ: Yo Yo Yo! All you playa hattin ass niggas betta exit the building cause you aint bout dat life. But if you a G and you know it, you got cash and you tryna throw it? Don't wait any further fellas. Because its time to relive and only for tonight, FANTACEE!!!!

The crowd went crazy for their favorite Atlanta princess to come out and wow them one more time. The song 'Throw some mo' began to play and out came Fantacee behind the curtain and did it up for one last time.

100,000 dollars later Camille was lying on her bedroom floor in a full pile of her money. She was smiling ear to ear as she had her arms stretched out caressing her mula! Within moments Larry walked through her door with his phone in hand.

L: Wow. You should see on ehnstagram to see how many people gonna miss you at the club. The picture I took of you got 43K likes already!

C: For real? Lemme see!

Camille reached for the phone to see that he was right. They were blowing her up on Club Diamonds Insta page. She was just glad that it would be the last half naked photo she would ever have to take in her life. 

C: Damn. That's crazy baby. (hands back phone)

L: Yes I know...So. (points at clothes) is that what you wear for me?

C: Oh this old thing. Ha yea I guess I should go ahead and throw it on since its my last night being a slut.

L: Hehe. Well uh, that's what you think..you still owe me a dance Mrs. Fantacee.

Larry grabbed a handful of money that she was rolling on on the floor. He folded it up and put it in his pocket. "You want this back, give me 2 more hours...of being MY slut.

"Girl I woke up before the light, thinkin about tonight. I cant I cant sleep. Just a few hours ago we had the tv on, drownin out your screams. Tell me ya favorite love song girl. Im gonna play it while yo toes curl. Girl what ya sayin? Speak your mind. Tell me what you like. Im gon make you beg for it, beg for it. I'll give you what you need, only if you say please. Im gon make you beg for it, beg for it. Gon and whisper ya wishes to me babe."

        -'Beg For It' Chris Brown

She moved effortlessly. She allowed her body to surrender to the music. It was almost sinful they way she did it. Her moves were so intoxicating to him it turned the atmosphere in the room to an inferno. It was too hot to handle he had to remove his shirt, and pants while he was at it. She soon got rid of her body suit, revealing a rack so deliscious, he could suck the brown off her skin. Mmm sounds painful but she wants it to hurt. And he knows it. She bends over to let him see what he's workin with. Hmph, perfect peach. Aching to be penetrated. That's when he got the urge he has been suppressing so long. Hunger. And she, was the perfect meal. 

"Ah..sssAAAH!! La-AAH!" Camille didn't know what do with herself. Larry was in a standing position at the edge of the bed, smashing himself into Camille's insides. He had her legs in the bend of his elbows and hands planted firmly on her thighs. She tried to cling onto the sheets for dear life as his thrust got more and more tougher to handle.

Fienin for a different position, Larry pulled out halfway and flipped Camille over on her stomach pulling her up by her hips, continuing to stroke. But this time he slowed it down to a grinding movement, letting the base of his dick rub her clit as he went in and out...in..out....in...out. "Oooo...mmmm." she responded. Her doing so stroked his ego. "You love it...tell me." He demanded. "Yes I-I *gasp* love it baby. He continued to deep stroke until he felt like drilling her again. So to finish her off he pulled her up by her hair making her yelp. He then slid his arm up under her arm until his hand reached the front of her throat, gripping just enough to drive her to the edge. His left arm however was across the lower region of her stomach. He made sure she could feel it in her gut. Her face read that she could feel it, but her lips made no noise. He had her. This was it. It finally happened. They were riding the wave of pleasure together.

He collapsed next to her trying to catch his breath. She lied there in the greatest pain she ever had in her life. It was amazing, she had been waiting for that for so long. There was nothing to be heard but the sound of them trying to catch their breath. Then he looked at her, she looked at him.

L: ... Round 3?