Dance For You

The guys were just walking in and girls were already beginning to swarm over Les Twins and Nasty Nas. They liked the attention, but Larry wasn't too interested. He was hoping they would run into Camille while they were there.

Larry POV

We here at club Diamonds now since the other club was packed. Its pretty cool and huge too. I didn't know we were goin to a strip club though, now I hate that I brought so much money. These girls are like hounds right now all on me and my bro. One of them kept pulling on my twist and it was aggravating so I pulled away from her politely and we went to another section. I was glad. I cant see how they do this kind of stuff every night. I could never have a stripper for a girlfriend.

Fantacee had just made her way out on the floor and she walked up a few steps on the side of the stage to a more private section where there was a pole and a long couch. She wanted to lay low tonight since her encounter with Trix. She didn't need problems. After about a few minutes a few guys started to come over and watch her move. For some reason they all stood up around the stage. They placed her money in her bottoms and her top. They enjoyed her. Soon enough Larry was on the other side of the club with the guys who were enjoying lap dances from some girls. He was getting pretty bored from just sitting there. None of the dancers were pleasing him. No ass was big enough, and no boobs were jiggly enough for him. He could care less for them because they didn't spark his interest. He leaned over to his brother.

L: Yo man Im ready to go bro, these hoes is tired.

Lau: Man what you talk about. These bitches..is fine. Mmm.

L: Man whatever, Fine is not the w-

Suddenly he looked over to see a beautiful young and smooth thick body moving around on the pole. "Damn." he said to himself. He got up and walked over to the opposite side of the club to go join in the action. Fantacee was on the floor picking up her money when the song went off. When she finished collecting her bills she stood up and looked down to see who was still there. No one, except the person she has been wanting to see for the past two days now. Larry sat there on the couch with his arms stretched out, waiting for her to move. The look on his face was hard for Fantacee to read. He didn't look upset, but he didn't look to happy to see her up there as well. Fantacee froze for a second anticipating her next move until 'Dance 4 you' by Beyoncé began to play.

Once Beyoncé's voice began to come over the speakers Fantacee made her way to the pole, keeping eye contact with Larry the entire time. He was staring back at her waiting to be impressed. Her body slowly swayed to the music as she slid down the pole into a squat, then crawled across the floor. Still looking at him. Larry reached into his pocket and got a wad of cash out, sliding out a bill ready to place it wherever he felt necessary on Fantacee. She continued to move her body to the music and seduce him with her moves. Once she began to get comfortable, she undid her top and turned around quickly to throw it at him. He jumped when it hit his face. He lifted it up to examine it and laughed a little. She continued to have her back turned then got on her hands and knees twerkin, makin her cheeks clap in front of him. He sat up and took 10 bills and tossed some at her, then placed one of them in her thong on the side like a gentleman. She sat up and wined her hips slowly and stood up to do some pole tricks. More of his money came to her. She then got the idea to get off the stage and down to where he was on the couch. He was mesmerized by her breast, and the essence of her beauty as her nude body was in front of him. She sat on his lap and grinded on him. Not to rough and not too soft. He tried to hold in some groans to hide his pleasure of her grindin on his dick. He was getting hard by the second, and she knew it. He slowly slid his hands around her waist as she grinded on him, and she placed her hands ontop of his as well. She turned her face towards him and he kissed her shoulder lovingly. When he did, it did something to her. It made her stop. She pushed his hands off of her and grabbed her top off the floor. Larry was confused and called out after her. "Hey! Where you going?" she kept running away covering herself towards the dressing room. Larry stood there confused and went towards the dressing room entrance but there was a security guard there who wouldn't allow him entrance. He just sighed deeply and backed away. He had no idea what to think but in the back of his mind he knew he was coming back again to see her.