Trust Nobody

I see how he look at her. I no like it. It makes me sick the way he try to cater to her. What she need so much attention for? She ain't nothing but a hoe anyway and she always gonna be one...Ugh. Shit. I don't like this at all. I can see them through the small space between the door and frame and I hear they conversation. He say he will take care of her, and im curious as to why he wanna do that. Im pissed off bout it and I don't care what he say, im gonna stop this. I gonna save him before its too late because this Captin Save-a-Hoe shit is not worth losing his money or his heart over.

And that's another thing I cant have to happen. His heart already been broken before by some hoe that didn't care bout him, and it was me that saved him then too. I just wish I didn't do it too late...but this time, I gonna waste no time. I don't know whats on this chick mind, but she crazy as fuck if she think she gonna ruin my bro's life with her hoe skeems. Because just like our tattoo on our arms we TRUST NOBODY..and that includes money hungry hoes like her.

Larry escorted Camille out of the tub and into his bedroom. He instructed her to lie on her stomach so he could massage her back and legs. She didn't actually say it, but Camille was in heaven. Her whole life she imagined the man of her dreams to rub on her straight out of the tub like this. But while she thought about that, she wondered..was Larry actually the man of her dreams? She had no way to answer such a question so she just continued to enjoy her rub down.

Almost 30 minutes into the massage Lau interrupted them.

Lau: Yo Bro, Come here.

L: Damn Lau! You don't know how to knock!? Im busy.

Camille sat up with the towel covering her body in shame of being caught by Lau. Even though her and Larry weren't doing wrong, it still felt like she shouldn't be there.

Lau: I need to talk to you right now.

L: bout what man?

Larry and Lau began to speak back and forth in French on their way out in the living room. Larry closed the door on the way out leaving Camille to sit in silence.

Camille POV

I have never felt so alienated in my life. This is so awkward just sitting in Larry's bed all naked and shit, getting rubbed down. Now all of a sudden his brother gotta talk to him. I wonder if its about me. God I hope not, cause I can kinda tell Laurent don't like me. Ever since we hung out at the club he always gives me this crazy side-eye like there's a problem. I know he in there talkin shit so ima just get myself out of this situation before me stomach turns from these nerves and I make myself sick from this situation.

Camille got up and quickly got herself dressed, and suddenly in walked the person she least wanted to see. Laurent. She stopped with her hands behind her back hooking her bra while he just watched her. Her eyes went left to right trying to figure out why the hell he was staring at her.

C: Uh...can I help you?

Lau: You can leave now.

C: ..o-okay. Where's Larry so I can tell him good-

Lau: (walks off)

C: (confused) -bye?

Camille was more offended than confused that Laurent had walked off how he did, ignoring her. As far as she knew, she did nothing to disrespect him. But then again who the hell knows what he and Larry spoke about. She didn't like his attitude so that was her final cue of the evening to leave.