Making Plans

L: Oki, so we gonna have private wedding on the beach in Paris.

C: Yea just friends and Family so I need Dy, Pink, Luscious, and Janice to have a ticket to fly out.

L: Okay (writes in notebook). So then they come, and I have my Mama and Laurent wanna bring Maria is that oki?

C: Yea that's fine. Just let her know the correct colors though, I need everyone to be coordinated. The wedding party wears Cream and red, and guest must wear white.

L: Okay cool. My groomsmen gonna be My bro, who's best man, Roy, and one of my other brothers.

C: Okay Dy is my maid of honor and then I got Pinky and Janice as other bridesmaids.

L: Oki. So we got the venue, decorations for wedding and reception, and does everyone have they outfits?

C: Yea the girls have their stuff down to the jewelry and shoes. What about the guys.

L: Yea we good too...(smile) Im so ready to change you name babe.

C: Me too. I l-

L: I love you too.

C: (laugh) Babe!

Larry closed their planning book and went to go put it back in its spot. Camille smiled at him as he walked away. She was happy. Happy with her soon to be husband, her new baby, her job...her life. Finally she can smile and say 'I did it.' "Ma-ma! Ma-ma!" Camille quickly turned her attention to Layla who was sitting amidst a sea of toys on the floor. She went to her beckoned call. "Hey baby what my lil princess want?" Camille spoke in baby talk as she picked Layla up. She made various noises as she shook her toy around in her hand, drool sliding down her chin.

The next day Camille was at work sitting at her desk checking emails. She took the time to write something down on her notepad until Janice knocked on her door, letting her know she was entering.

C: Hey Jan come in.

J: Oh I don't mean to intrude I just wanted to say hello before I get off.

C: Oh you goin early today?

J: Yes I am, my husband and I getting ready to celebrate our honeymoon.

C: Well, wait I thought yall had been married for years now?

J: Oh we have, we just like to call it our honeymoon for each anniversary. It just makes it more romantic and its like reliving the experience of when we got married.

C: Aw that's amazing! I wanna do that with Larry! Where are you guys going?

J: Well we actually have a time share so we're going to Cabo, Mexico for 2 weeks.

C: Oh my gosh. That's great well good for you and please have fun.

J: Oh darling we will. But before I head out I just wanna know..how are you?

C: Well, I am much better than I was a few months ago. I am pretty satisfied with my life. Janice, for the first time I can smile and enjoy waking up everyday.

J: Aw Cami!

C: Haha! Really Jan I just..I am so happy I met Larry. He changed me. He really did. I mean here I was a stripper for 5 years doing the most promiscuous things, now I have an amazing daughter and soon to be husband. I-I cant complain. He allowed me to understand that it was okay to have someone there to care about you and do things for you sometimes. He let me know that he loved me and that he would do nothing but take care of me. But most of all he believed in me. When I didn't have the strength to believe in myself..He is amazing, and I love him.

J: Aw girl!

Janice jumped up to hug Camille. They were both a tearful mess standing in the middle of her office. When they pulled apart they squeezed each other's hands and hugged once more. Janice got her purse and bid Camille farwell for 2 weeks. Camille turned her attention to her desk where the picture of Larry and Layla was sitting. She smiled and went to go finish up her work till 5 o'clock.