Walk Away

"I cant explain this feeling, I think about it everyday. And even though we've moved on, it gets so hard to walk away."

                                           -'Walk Away' Paula Deanda

It was 9 am and the sun was shining in Larry's face waking him. He was lying on his stomach and stretched himself out in the bed. He stopped in the middle of it once his hand reached the other side of the bed. It was empty. He looked up and squinted from the light. He sat up and looked around the room in search of her. "Camille." He called out. There was no answer. Nothing. She was gone. However there was a note on the side she slept on. Larry picked it up and read it to himself.

"Good morning my love. I imagine that you have just woken up to see this letter at your side. No its not me, but I just wanted you to know something. I really enjoyed our evening last night, it was the most amazing night I have ever had in my life, and I thank you. I appreciate the fact that you were willing to spend your last night in Atlanta with me. But I just knew that since I care about you so much, I couldn't stand the feeling of having you leave me, and me knowing I would never, ever see you again. But just know that I wont forget about you. Ever. When your gone and you wanna see me, don't sleep. I'm not in your dreams. I will always be in your Fantacee.

-Camille

PS- Whenever you wanna finish that dance. Let me know.

And just like that. She was gone. He couldn't believe she actually left but he knew it was probably the best thing for the both of them. It was true that they cared for each other like crazy, but a tearful goodbye would hurt even more. He understood, so he just decided to go ahead and pack his belongings and prepare to leave ATL.

Back on the other side of town Camille was lying on her bed in bra and panties. Her face was smeared with makeup from crying her eyes out. She had left Larry and Lau's hotel at 6 that morning so she didn't get back till around 7. And even then she couldn't fall back asleep. Because she had fallen in love, and was wallowing in her own misery of not being able to hold on to it. It was Sunday so she didn't have to work that night. She still had a few more days off that Luscious promised her. So she just decided to use it up by laying in bed all day with her mind on Larry. Thinking of what could've been.

Camille POV

My heart is more broken than it has ever been before. I hate that I had to leave Larry the way I did but I knew for one thing I damn shore didn't wanna get caught tiptoeing out by Lau, but the main thing I couldn't let happen was allow him to see me cry like I am now. I don't think he would've left, and I cant hold him back from his career...I love him too much. I hate it that we have to be separated for god knows how the fuck long, and my heart hurts from having to walk away from this...dammit. I hope one day we meet again. Then maybe we can finally make love.

Larry POV

Damn. This is sucks. I got a feeling ima be sad as fuck for a while knowing that me and Camille are not gonna see each other for a long time. I wanted to make love to her last night but she said it was too soon, so I settled for giving her some down low kisses. We cuddled naked and the feeling of our warm bodies together made me harder than the implants in Kim Kardashian's ass. She is too amazing of a woman to just be single...I-I think I love her..Non. I KNOW I love her. I wouldn't be acting like this if I didn't right? I mean we only know each other for a week but we had connection. And it was amazing. Lau say that im trippin and she no the right girl for me but I don't know, with her...everything is right. At this point I don't give a fuck about what nobody say, even my brother. Nothing gonna keep me from seeing my baby.