Damn

'Go! Go! Go! oh-oo-oh! Go! Go! Green light! Green light! *music instrumental*

Bey: Alright yall, that's the show!

Everyone whooped and hollered in celebration. They were finally done with rehearsals for their next performance. Like always practices were for hours and hours on end but it seemed like each one got better and more fun. The monster crew was beat for the night and everyone began to pack up their stuff and get to the hotel to pack up and rest for the road tomorrow morning.

W/v: Hey guys before yall head off let me shoot yall some details for upcoming dates. (opens notebook) Okay so the tour bus leaves at 6:00 AM on the dot. If you are there any later consider your ticket on the tour forever revoked, so please don't be late. Bey's not loosing any money over late dancers. Okay next thing is our next big set of shows is in Miami, Florida!

All: Whoooo! YEA AYYYE!

W/v: Yea Yea haha! Guys I know yall ready for MIA huh? Well that's why we will be there for two weeks, that's our first Vacation time. First week we will kick back relax have some drinks, then next week is all rehersals and work aight?

All: Yea aight

W/v: Okay and that Miami show will be on May the 18th same time as usual we will rehearse all day, all night then dress rehearsal the next day, then show the next night. So that's all for now, Beyoncé do you have any words?

Bey: I just wanna say that Im real, real proud of all you guys, keep up the good work. I know we sort of been a bit off our game but I see that after tonight that we got a lot of our flava back!

All: Whoo!

Bey: Haha yea, but um yes guys keep up the good work, and lets go back to the rooms and get some rest! Im ready for this vacation!

Everyone cheered one more time before going their separate ways. They all piled into the tour bus to head back to the rooms where several made plans for going out to dinner. The twins were in their rooms getting showers and such. Lau got in first so Larry decided to call Camille since Lau wasn't around. He slipped out to the balcony to make the call.

*dial tone*

C: Hello?

L: Babe! Hey how you doin?

C: Oh baby I-I'm good. Uh c-..I got to tell you something

L: Oh yea yea me too! So we gonna be in Miami, Florida for like two weeks! We get on the tour bus headed there tomorrow and I was wondering if I get you ticket to show and flight, will you come out?

C: ..aw babe..yes of course I will but I gotta le-

L: Oh no worries bout money if I got it, you do too! And where do you wanna stay couse we gonna be there for like two weeks and the first week is vacation and the next is rehersal, but consider it your vacation for two weeks huh?

C: Uh yea but bae I-

L: Oh wait no! You stay at our hotel! Oh wait then there's my bro I no want him in my business.

C: Larry wait I-

L: Then again I don't care.

C: LARRY!

L: ...

C: *sigh* Im sorry..im sorry bae you were just talkin so fast and so much I couldn't-

L: Oh yea my bad bae oh you had to say something to tell me no?

C: Uh yea...yea. I uh. Um.

L: What is it babe?

C: I...I am definitely free at that time.

L: Oh cool that is good! So I make you reservation and no worries everything be cool. Ah! Babe I cant no wait for you to come...and cum. Ha! Im sorry I just ready for you again. My bad but Oh dang my bro out the shower babe I talk to you later I love you bye!

C: I love you too.

Larry hung up leaving her on the other end looking like a sad puppy. She didn't tell him. Its not that she forgot, but she chickened out. A tear rolled down her face as she dropped her phone to the floor. "....Larry I'm pregnant.."