5 Months

Camille POV

The show was fire! I cannot believe I was there to witness the amazing fabulous fire that is Beyoncé! I mean people was screaming, the atmosphere was out of this world and the party never stopped! That woman can preform, she definitely kept the show interesting from beginning to end. My heart fluttered like crazy when the twins got up there. Larry was on my side of the beyhive. I was staring up at him and smiled on occasions when he looked me in the eyes, seducing me with his hypnotizing Caribbean hips! I was on high!...It just sucked to see it all end though. All of those two weeks is just a memory in the back of my mind now, but I will make sure it lasts forever. I made some really great friends that I will never forget.

Camille teared up looking at the group picture on her desktop computer of herself, Beyoncé, Ashley, and Brandy. In the midst of the sadness she did manage to perk up when she eyed the half eaten dozen of doughnuts on her desk. She decided to eat two more. At the moment she was about to dig into one, she got a call from Larry. She huffed and picked up.

C: Hello hubby

L: Hey love! What you doin? Im on my way to you house to put my stuff down so we can go to the doctor.

C: I know don't worry im almost done here. How close are you? Im still at the office.

L: Oh I just got the car off the lot, so...

C: Oh shoot okay im on the way ok.

L: Ok then see you in a while.

C: Okay bye.

Camille made it out of the office to meet Larry at the house. Once she got there she let him put his things in her room and they headed out to the hospital.

A wave of nervousness flooded over Camille. She didn't tell Larry that lately she had been feeling obsessive movement from the baby in her stomach, she didn't wanna worry him. But it was sort of weird to her, she had some knowledge about pregnant women and what she did know was that it was normal for the fetus to sleep many hours out of the day with periods of movement throughout the day. But for her its a couple kicks at least 10 times spread out every few hours.

The nurse called Camille to the back and led her and Larry to a patient room. They waited for about 10 minutes until her doctor came in.

DR: Okay good afternoon Camille how are you and your little bundle in there huh?

C: Oh we're good so far! This here is my fiancé Larry, the father of the baby. (pushes Larry forward)

L: (puts hand out) Hello

DR: Hello there. Well lets get started with this huh!

Camille lied down on the examination bed and lifted up her shirt exposing her round pregnant belly. Larry grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly. She looked up at him and they exchanged smiles. The doctor squeezed the jelly on her stomach and began running the sonogram mouse over her belly. It didn't take long for her to find the baby and its heartbeat. "There it is!" the doctor said in excitement. Larry smiled ear to ear at the screen. He was feeling extreme proudness. The doctor was about to remove the mouse from her belly but she stopped abruptly and made a concerned face. "Uh hold on here." Camille sat up. Her and Larry looked at the doctor simultaneously afraid for bad news.

C: What is it?

DR: Um something is weird sounding with the baby's heartbeat all of a sudden. It was fine but now its sounds irregular, just a second...It sounds like two heartbeats..at the same time.

L: Two heartbeats? Our baby got two hearts?

C: No babe I don't think that's what that means is it doctor?

DR: No its...oh..oh okay. I uh think I found out whats going on here.

C: What is it?

DR: There is another baby in here.

L&C: WHAT!?

DR: Ha! Yep I see two heads. This is great, well Mrs. Sanders congrats! You are having two twin girls!

That night Camille and Larry were facing each other, cuddling in bed. Larry had been constantly rubbing her stomach since they got from the hospital. They were getting closer and closer to becoming a family.

C: Twins baby. Oh my gosh I cant believe it.

L: I can. I prayed for it babe. And look what happen. (smile and kiss belly)

C: Aw babe really? That's amazing..look at us. Bout to have a baby, we have successful lives and careers. Gonna get married soon, me and your brother getting along now. By the way how did he take the news?

L: Uh what news?

C: The news of me pregnant.

L: Uh..about that-

C: Babe. You chickened out didn't you?

L: Yea, im sorry I just didn't think he would take the news good at all. Even though yall cool now, that no mean he will be happy babe.

C: I know but he deserves to know. I just want us to be a happy family.

L: I know babe. I know.