Nerves

Camille POV

Im sittin here in the mirror in my bathroom just thinkin bout him. Ever since last night he has been on my mind, Non. Stop. I move my hair out of my face and slowly grin at my reflection. 'There's no way he wouldn't want this.' I say to myself. I mean come on, im fine he fine shid we can have some fine babies together...but not as long as, I do what I do. Damn. The lifestyle I live he don't know about, and what if he find out, he might not want me. He might just think im a hoe. And we all know you cant turn no hoe into a housewife. I don't know but, if we ever meet again I hope he can get passed what I do, cause I really really wanna know him.

Camille was brought out of her thoughts when her cell phone rang. She went to her room to go check it. It was DJ Swanky. "Lord what does he want now?" she said to herself before she answered.

C: Hello Swanky

DJ: Wassup girl? Aye you had a good time last night right?

C: Yea it was straight why?

DJ: Aight cool, and no reason just wanted to know. So whatcu doin today?

C: Nothin im just tryna chill until I go in for work tonight. Why? 

DJ: Oh well Nasty nas and les twins wanted to go to another club tonight if you and ya girls wanted to go? I mean its not another paid event but it will be turnt. Ya wanna join us?

C: Nah Swanky Im not really up f-

L: Yo is that her? Is that Camille?

C: ....(wide eyes)

Camille's heart dropped when she heard Larry's voice on the other end, asking if she was there. She didn't know he was listening, much less that she was possibly on speaker phone.

DJ: Yea she here I don't know if she wanna go tho, hold up aye Camille!

L: Lemme talk bro.

C: Uh..

L: Allo? Camille, babe you wanna hang with us tonight?

C: ...I uh.

L: Come on belle you know you wanna go. I really wanna see you.

C: ...

L: Belle? Are you there?

Click

Camille hung up the phone so fast Larry didn't see it comin. She threw her phone down on her bed then sat on the edge of it to gather her emotions. On the other side of the phone Larry was confused. He didn't know if she hung up on him or if the call was dropped. In a way he was a little disappointed.

Camille got up from her bed and went into the kitchen downstairs and got a bottle of wine and a glass. She went back up to her bathroom and began to run a bath. She needed to relax her mind and recover from what happened. Once the water was finished she got settled in the tub and face timed with Dymond. She needed to vent.

Later that night Camille had to work. She was a bit surprised that Swank didn't call back to see why she didn't call back about hangin with the guys, but she didn't really care. Part of her was happy that she wouldn't have to face them tonight because of her nerves but at the same time she wanted to lay eyes on Larry again. But she just had to get herself together for work.

Club Diamonds, ATL Georgia

Fantacee got there in search for Dymond and Pinky. She texted them both letting them know she was there. Then she made her way to the private dressing rooms. She was about to walk in one of them but another girl walked out, making Fantacee's heart drop. It was Trix. She was one of the older strippers that had been there longer than her and hated her so much. She stepped out and leaned with her arm against the door frame. She was half-way dressed and her boobs were hangin out. Fantacee was disgusted.

T: Hm well if it isn't the most famous hoe in diamonds!

F: ...

Fantacee was a shy quiet girl, but even though she was a stripper she didn't do much talkin. She let her money do that. But since she was quiet she got picked on a lot by the old heads. Especially Trix. "Ya know I got some room in here for you and me. Hmph. I would love to see uh a little bit of..what you workin wit." Trix pulled at Fantacee's sweat pants string when she said that. Fantacee slapped her hand down and gave her her best death glare. Unfortunately it wasn't much. "Ha..you so cute. But not that cute. Too bad Dymond aint here to save you tonight, ima have a real good time playin with you." With that Trix walked back into the private dressing room and slammed the door in Fantacee's face. It gave Fantacee no choice but to go get changed into the 'community dressing room' It was the room that was big enough for all the girls to get changed in. She turned the corner into the room and as soon as she walked through she got a lot of stares from the girls. She just kept walkin to her locker and began to dress, checkin her phone periodically for a text from Dymond or Pinky.

NN: Yo they not letting us in, they say its too many people and its overcapacitated.

Lau: So we no go in?

NN: Nah

DJ: Damn man that's fucked up! We came all the way out here bruh.

L: So where we go now?

DJ: I mean we can go to Diamonds tonight. Im sure they gonna let us in, that's the club that I DJ at.

NN: Aight cool I guess we go there then.

The guys all get in the car and hit the road on the way to Club Diamonds.

F: Ya'll why didn't ya'all say nothing? Both yall knew yall wasn't gonna be here tonight with me. Trix tried to punk me in the back room and she said she gonna mess with me.

DY: Im so sorry girl it must have slipped my mind, but you gonna be okay. You know Luscious don't play when it come to his girls and you his favorite. Okay he aint gonna let nothing happen to you.

F: But yall aint dancing with me im scared...(cries) Im scared yall ima just leave.

P: (grabs phone) No girl don't you let dem bitches punk you okay! You stay there and you get yo money don't let dem hoes see you cry and upset you know they like animals, they feed off of that.

DY: She right! You got it. Shit make you money tonight and pick some up for us too, you got it. Its okay baby girl you gonna be fine I will see you Monday.

P: Yea me too, we gonna show you pictures of the video shoot okay.

F: Okay..*sigh* Yall promise.

DY&P: Promise. 

F: ...Well bye guys thanks love you.

DY: love you too. Bye girl.

Fantacee got off the phone and went to the mirror to fix her make-up. She gussied herself up good so no one could tell she was upset. After fluffing her hair a couple times she stood back from the mirror and smiled at herself. "Well. lets go make that money."