We Like To Party

The bedspread along with clothes is all over the floor. The sheets are tangled between her legs like a wild vine. The curves of her body are lightly exposed as she sleeps the morning away. Then he crept up the steps through her door to find her resting so peacefully. He leaned over her on the bed to observe her more closely. Without hesitation he placed his lips on her neck giving her sweet kisses. Then opened his mouth wider to devour her neck, making her stir and eventually wake up.

L: Good morning belle, you sleep good?

C: Mmm. Yes babe I did. Good morning.

They kissed for a second until Larry stepped away for a to go pick up a larger silver platter from the table outside the door. It had all things breakfast: French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, you name it! It was there. She was amazed at all the food sitting before her.

C: B-..Did y- Did you make all of this babe?

L: Of course I did. You like?

C: Oh..well yea this is amazing! Oh my goodness it all looks so good.

Larry took a fork and cut a piece of French toast to feed her with. When the food touched her mouth she was in heaven. It melted in her mouth, it was like she could taste each single ingredient that was in the toast. She loved it. Larry gave her a few more bites before letting her feed herself, and him feed himself. Their romantic weekend was beginning to turn out to be perfect.

After another few hours Larry and Camille were resting on the couch in the living room watching tv. Camille was catching up on Love and Hiphop, and even though it wasn't his style of tv Larry watched it with her anyway. Everything was chill until he got bored and started to kiss on her neck, getting everything started.

L: *kiss*...*kiss*

C: Bae stop...ba- bae stop.

L: Non..*kiss*

C: Baaae! Quit I tryna watch tv..sto-mm.

Larry then went for her lips, making her squirm.

C: Lar- stop it...Lar- uh uh

L: Uh huh. *kiss* give me.

C: No! I not give you nuthin.

L: Give me! Lips Mm. *kiss*

She was saved by the bell when her phone started to ring. "Ha get off me I gotta answer the phone!" she taunted him. He made a face and layed down behind her. He annoyingly started poking her everywhere. She just ignored him and kept talking. The convo lasted a minute or so until she got off the phone and trotted upstairs.

L: Babe where you go?

C: We gotta go to the grocery store!

L: Why we got food.

C: I know. Dy and Pink was thinkin bout having a cookout at my place. We gonna cook on the grill and get in the pool and stuff. Ya know just hangin out.

L: Oh cool, but is it just them or is any guys comin? Im not gonna be the only one.

C: Yea DJ Swanky? You remember him? Well he and his homeboy is coming over too. You wont be alone.

L: Oki cool (stands up) Lets go then.

A trip to the Grocery store later, everyone met back up at Camille's place to help cook. Larry was in charge of the grill, Camille helped him out with that. Dy and Swanky's homeboy, Tyrell, fixed drinks in the kitchen. Swanky and Pinky on the other hand were getting together the playlist. Soon enough everything was coming together, music was playing and food was ready to come off the grill. Camille set the patio table up with stacks of plates, napkins, and plastic wear. Everyone took their places while Larry placed the last of the containers of food on the table before everyone joined hands for grace. After blessing the food everyone dug in. There was at least 10 minutes of silence because everyone was enjoying Larry's cuisine.