Breakthrough

All throughout next week had been a blast for Larry and Camille, but mainly Camille. She had made a few new friends and Beyoncé to name one of them. Ashley and Brandy hung out with her a lot and they went on a different outing everyday whether it was with the whole crew or just the three of them. Sometimes Bey would join in on the fun. Camille would always smile with a sparkle in her eyes when she would see Beyoncé and Blue together. It made her even more excited to be a mother. Larry on some occasions would take her out to eat and shopping as well. They even found a few baby outfits, but didn't buy just because they weren't sure of the gender of the baby. So they window shopped, and made arrangements for Camille to have a Babies-R-Us membership back at Atlanta.

Soon enough the week was beginning to come to an end though and Camille had thought about what Beyoncé said about hanging out with Laurent. So she just went out on a limb and stood up and pretty much asked him out. He was pretty hesitant at first but he agreed to go to a diner with her and talk. Once they got there things were awkwardly quiet, but Camille managed to break the silence.

C: So..I uh. Was thinking that maybe you me and Larry should do something together before I leave. Ya know it would be nice for all three of us to hang out.

Lau: Why?

C: Well I mean we are gonna get pretty acquainted soon I mean me and Larry have been together for a while so-

Lau: Again why?

C: ...God I wish you would stop asking that. You know why.

Lau: Non. I don't

Laurent folded his arms on the table and raised a brow at her. Camille knew he was trying to intimidate her but she was not gonna let it work.

C: Look. Lets just be real here...I know you don't like me.

Lau: Ha! Like is not the word.

C: Hate! Okay, ya hate me but let me tell you something. I love Larry and he loves me. You need to get over that. I am trying to do everything I can to prove to you that I am not a hoe or some girl that's gonna break his heart.

Lau: ...I get that you love him and all but I don't care about that...I just don't think you good enough for him.

C: And why is that?

Lau: ..because you not me. You cant take care of Larry like I take care of him, we twin, we brothers, nobody come inbetween that.

C: Oh and you think I do?! Laurent I would never!

Lau: Oh please! You think some little life change and job at the police department is gonna make me like you? Hell no!...non. Its not gonna work. I no gonna let my brother leave me and get hurt by some chick.

C: ...Your jealous aren't you?

Lau: ..What are you talkin bout?

C: ...You don't want anyone else to have him so you scare away any female that comes into view.

Lau: ...

C: Listen to what you said...you said that im not good enough for him because I am not you, and that no one can take care of him like you, and that you cant let a girl come into his life because he will leave you. Laurent its not about him loving me, its about you not wanting him to love someone in fear that he'll stop loving you.

Lau: Stop it.

C: Admit it. You're jealous because you both have had each other for so long the minute someone else steps in, you get rid of them because you cant stand it.

Lau: We in public quit!

C: Laurent-

Lau: SHUT UP LYLAH!!

C: ...Lylah..thats not my na-

Laurent realized where he was. He blacked out for a second and realized all the other people in the restaurant was staring at him, some people embraced their children in fear. He was standing up with his hands on the table. He had slammed them and it knocked over the salt and pepper shakers. Camille looked at him with concern. Before she could speak he got his jacket and rushed out of the doors. She went after him as fast as she could. When she caught up to him he was trying to hail down a cab but it didn't work.

C: LAU! Come here!

Lau turned to here with bloodshot eyes and tears rolling down his face. Camille walked towards him. When she reached him he had flopped down on the curb with his knees to his chest. She sat next to him and rubbed his back to comfort him.

C: Laurent...who is Lylah?

Lau: (crying)...the person who break Larry heart.

C: ..

Lau: She was his first girlfriend and she...said everything you say now in the beginning. But after that...she start to treat him dirty...she cheat on him when we go to battles and shows at night. She was just bad.

C: So..is she the reason your worried im gonna break Larry's heart?

Lau: No worried belle, afraid...You no understand I was the one protect Larry's heart, and back then he was almost destroyed by her selfish ways. You no know how many nights he cried on my shoulder and begging me and asking if I knew anything. For a while I knew nothing, but then when I found it to be true I still didn't tell him anything. I wanted him to find out himself.

C: Lau I can promise you th-

Lau: Im sorry.

C: uh..wait lau-

Lau: Non im so sorry for treat you bad. I just no trust any girl with my bro because he think he in love and he not. I just love him, and want him to be oki. We all each other got everyday...but Camille, I want to tell you something.

Lau sat up on the curb and took Camille's hands. She looked in his eyes and could tell that whatever he was about to say it was gonna be out of seriousness.

Lau: Look. I need you and my brother together. You were right, I was jealous. Of both of you and you happiness. I don't have anyone but Larry, and he have me. But then he got you too...I wish I had somebody too. So I wanted him to leave you alone so nothing would change.

C: But Lau nothing will be different I promise! I want you to be like a brother to me. I cant be with Larry if I cant love you too. That would be wrong.

Lau: Yea I guess...who wouldn't love me too I guess *hair flip*

C: HAHA! See! You and I can have fun together. Just give me a chance please.

Lau: ...oki.

Hugs