Monster Crew

The next day Beyoncé planned for everyone to have a day at the beach. Her beach house was big enough for everyone to spend the day lounging by the pool, and enjoying food out on the grill. Larry and Camille decided that he spend on occasions a night or two at he and Lau's room just to make things easier to begin with. He didn't need Lau questioning before he told him and the crew she was there. He and Lau got up around 12 to get ready to go to Monster's place at 2:00. They both took a cab to her hotel to pick her up.

Lau: Bro where we going?

L: You see in a minute.

After about a few minutes passed by they made it to the hotel. Lau made a confused expression and stopped Larry before he exited the car. "Bro where you going?" Larry looked at the grip his brother had on him and moved it. "Wait. Here." he exited the car. The moments while he was gone Lau checked his phone and browsed on Instagram a little bit. Before he knew it Larry showed back up to the cab. Laurent shot his head up and did a double take at who he was helping into the front seat. His face began to swell with rage. Larry ran back to the other side to jump in the back seat, telling the driver to continue on to the address. Laurent stared down his twin.

L: ...*sigh* She's gonna be here for two weeks. Yes she gonna out with us, yes she coming to the show and rehearsals, and NO she is not leaving.

Lau: ..I thought I told you to leave her alone. She no good.

L: Oh shut UP Laurent! Im sick of you mouth oki she my girlfriend and I-

Lau: Girlfriend?!

L: YES!

Lau: Oh what she know about being a faithful girlfriend?!

L: Oh like you know?!

C: SHUT UP YOU TWO!!

The guys looked at her in shock of her sudden sharp tone.

C: Now I am sick of you two arguing over me. You guys are brothers, you should love and respect each other okay. I would never ever understand you guy's relationship so why would I want to come between that? I am not a homewrecker so no I will not ruin your brother's life...and stop wasting your time talkin shit about me Lau! There's nothing in this world that you can call me that I haven't been called already.

With that being said she turned back around in her seat leaving them to think about what she said. The car ride was silent the rest of the way.

Soon they arrived at Beyoncé's place and it was poppin with music and food in the atmosphere. There were a few people running around the yard squirting water guns while most of the crew was in the back swimming in the pool. The guys and Camille walked in together smiling as if they hadn't just argued. Bey spotted them coming in. She immediately jumped in their arms and hugged on them.

Bey: Glad to see yall finally made it!

L: Yea of course we ready to party Monster!

Bey: yea we done started but...are you going to introduce me Larry?

L: Oh yes of course, Beyoncé this is Camille, Camille Beyoncé!

C: Nice to meet you, I am a huge fan!

Bey: Oh yes you are!

Camille laughed confused as to what she meant. So was Larry. "I see what you workin with girl!" Bey said as she rubbed Camille's stomach. It got Lau's attention. "Huh?" Larry quickly shoved Camille in through the back gate and talked loudly to distract him and Bey. He pointed out the volleyball net and offered up a game. Luckily it worked out in their favor, Lau was excited and called out to the crew asking who wanted to play. Camille went to go make herself comfortable at a table. Two of Beyoncé's dancers came over to join her.

A: Hey there! You must be Camille. The lucky girl who stole Larry's heart.

C: Aw he said that?

A: Well not those exact words but he minus well had. I'm Ashley!

B: And I'm Brandy!

C: Hello! Come sit.

A: So Larry didn't say you were coming this week. I remember he said he had a surprise for all of us, but he never dropped a hint about you.

C: Oh well he sort of asked me out of surprise too! But im pretty excited to be here as well.

B: Yea no doubt! And um..(whisper) Larry sort of mentioned that you used to be a stripper.

C: Oh my god he did?!

B: Hey no no! Calm down, we're cool with it! He also mentioned that you quit the life to follow your dreams of Criminal Justice and that's dope!

A: Yea don't be ashamed girl! Everyone's got a story to tell.

C: Really? So you guys don't think im a money hungry hoe?

B: Girl please! You would be surprised to know where half of us started. I mean look at me. I used to be a video vixen for almost every rap artist in the game. I also took dirty photos for extra cash.

C: Wow. So how did you get here?

B: Well, I heard Beyoncé was looking for more dancers. I submitted audition footage, flew in to LA for a week and made cuts. Now, here I am!

C: Wow! Haha that's amazing.

A: Yea girl it doesn't matter where you come from, its all about where you going. Remember that.

Throughout the rest of their conversation Camille felt right at home talking to Ashley and Brandy. She had no idea how much in common she had with the crew. It was like they were long lost family members finally meeting again. Once they all got acquainted they decided that they were gonna create a little trio until rehearsals started back up. The 3 of them were gonna hang out and have the best time together. Soon enough the crew was full and ready to party it up even more. They all rushed out under the sunset to go take a dip in the ocean. The scene was amazing.

Camille was one of the last ones on the hill to reach the beach. She stopped to take in the view of the sun setting on the water. She didn't notice Yonce coming behind her with blue ivy and Jay. "Yall go ahead im comin." she told them. She stopped next to Camille.

Bey: Hey, if your not actually pregnant Im sorry. I just know a baby bump when I see it.

C: No its not your fault. (grabs hand) Its okay its just...Beyoncé can you keep a secret?

Bey: Of course. I think Solange would have fired me as a sister if I didn't. Wassup?

C: *sigh* truth is, I really am pregnant. But me and Larry don't want Laurent to find out.

Bey: Well, why not?

C: Well he doesn't exactly like me, and its only because of my past that he don't. Which is completely unfair.

Bey: Oh yea you used to be a stripper right? Larry told us.

C: Damn does everyone know this?

Bey: Yea but hey we don't judge. Everyone comes from different backgrounds.

C: Yea...Bey what do I do? I mean im changing my life for the better life of my child. I-what the hell do I do to let this man know that Im not what he thinks I am, and that im good enough? ...I love Larry too much to let his brother get in the way im sorry.

Bey: Sounds like ya'll are in love to me. (smile)

C: (smile) ...Yea.

Bey: Well ya know even though its not my situation, I feel that maybe you should put in some action. Ya know like take Lau out just you and him and get to know him, and see where he's coming from.

C: I don't know bey he wont let me.

Bey: Hey, never say never.

Camille smiled when bey said that. It made her feel better because she knew what she was goin through and knew exactly what to say. They tightened their grip on each other's hand and began to walk towards the water. Suddenly Bey stopped to look at Camille. "And um, your secrets safe with me."