Lets Chill

Larry POV

After what happened last night I just had to go to the hotel and sleep cause I was way confused. I can no believe Camille is a...stripper. I mean I remember she say she like to dance but, I no think it was THAT dance. Damn that was crazy. I get up out of bed and start to get myself together. Brush my teeth, take my morning pee that kind of thing. That part was a little hard though because I had morning wood. Ha..guess I uh had Camille on my mind before bed. I mean what can I say she had an amazing body but I just feel like there's more to her than that. She is so beautiful I just want to know her first. Maybe I can get to call her today and give her chance to explain. I get her number last night from DJ Swanky so ima hit her up. 

On the other side of the 'A' Camille was sitting on the kitchen counter countin her stacks. Something she enjoyed doing. It usually got her mind off of things. So far she had 12 stacks of ones that all came up to 100 dollars each. 'Bitch Betta Have My Money' by Rihanna was playin on her phone sitting next to her. Suddenly it stopped playing because she was getting an incoming call. She set her last stack down and looked at the caller ID. She perked up when she saw it was Dymond.

C: DY!!

DY: Hey baby girl! Wassup witchu!? I miss you girl you good today how was last night?

C: Oh girl last night was fine you was right.

DY: See what I told you girl! So how much you rack up?

C: Oh girl im countin now, but uh..guess who I seen last night though?

DY: Who?

C: ...girl Les Twins both of them Larry was there!

DY: What!

C: And he watched me dance girl!

DY: Aaaah! Shut the fuck up girl what?!

C: Yes I know! Ugh my gosh I danced for him to 'Dance 4 you' and he was sooo into me girl! He paid me bout 85 dollars, well that was until I sorta ran out...

DY: Oh girl why you do that for? Girl he could've gave you a couple more bandz than that if you stayed girl what was up?

C: Yea I know, well..when I sat on his lap to grind on him I-

DY: OO SHIT!!

C: Shhh! DY! Chill lemme talk. So I was grindin on him and his dick was getting hard on me, and rubbin his hands on my sides ooo girl it was feelin right.

DY: What happened?

C: ...*sigh* Well, he kissed my shoulder girl and you know how I get when that happens, and I couldn't catch it in time before he did it. 

DY: Aw girl I know. Damn Im sorry. You okay right?

C: Yea im good I just-

At that moment Camille had another call coming through so she told Dymond to wait a second while she switched over. She didn't recognize the number but she decided to answer anyway.

C: Hello?

L: ...Camille?

C: Uh..yes who is this?

L: Its Larry, hey you busy?

C: Uh..well Uh hold on my friend is on the other line just wait a second okay.

L: Oki.

Camille switched over to Dymond again with a smile on her face.

C: Girl ima have to talk to you later okay.