Miami

Camille took the time off work to go to Miami to see Larry. She was quick to pack her stuff to go see him. They had been away from each other for almost two months now, and she was definitely showing. At this point she thought what better way to tell him that she was having his baby than to straight up show him. During her flight she had a hard time resting because she kept thinking about it. She had no clue how he would react. If he would be excited, upset, happy, maybe angry from hiding it for so long. There was nothing she could do at this point but sit there the rest of the flight, hell she couldn't jump out the plane.

Monster crew had arrived a few hours earlier than when Camille's plane was supposed to. Larry and Lau checked into their hotel with everyone else and went to their rooms to settle in.

Lau: Alright bro! Its Miami lets go and find some music some place, some women and party!!

L: No time bro, I gotta go somewhere right quick.

Lau: Wait why? You no tell me you had somewhere to go. Lemme go with you bro

L: No!..I mean uh. I can go myself.

Lau: ...Are you hiding something man?

L: Non Im not..I gotta go man (walks out)

Lau: Larry?

The door slammed shut. Laurent just looked around the room in confusion. "What the hell is wrong with my twin?"

Larry took a cab up the street to another five star hotel. He wanted Camille to live in luxary while she was there, nothing less. He got out and headed to the lobby to check her room in. He wanted to be there when she got there.

"Hello I paid for a room here." he told the receptionist. She greeted him back and checked her computer for a few seconds. "Okay hun if you would just give me your name I can look it up for you." Larry gave his name and she searched it on the computer. "Okay uh Bourgeois, Larry, Suit number 307 one bedroom, kitchen, living room master bath with balcony overseeing beach/boardwalk, and mini bar!" "Yes ma'am." Larry nodded his head in approval. She got off the computer to search under the desk. She came back up with a set of room keys to give to him. "Alright Mr. Bourgeois your room is all set for you!" Larry thanked the women then headed to the elevator up to the room.

Camille POV

Whoo! Thank god im finally here. That's the last time I hold my pee in for 8 hours. What? You thought I was about to use the restroom on a plane? Hell naw I seen snakes on a plane. Aint no snake bout to slither up in this puss! At all.

Camille made it through baggage claim and managed to haul down a cab. It took a 30 min ride to get to the hotel Larry had for her. Once she pulled up to the building she was astounded by the sight. "Wow." she said as she got out. After getting her bags out the trunk she mosied her way to the front desk. She went straight to the receptionist.

C: Um hello I have a room reserved here.

W/v: Oh yes can I have your name please?

C: Um..my boyfriend booked it. I think under bourgeois?

W/v: (checks computer)...okay...oh yes here. He checked in for you both earlier. I gave him both room keys so if you go up there im sure he will open it for you.

C: okay thanks, uh what room?

W/v: Suit 307 3rd floor.

C: Thanks a lot.

Camille made her way to the elevator, eventually making it to the 3rd floor. She rolled her bag and carry on behind her as she searched the hall. "300...303.....305...ah 307." she finally found it and immediately got nervous. Her stomach started doing backflips. "*sigh* okay. Don't be nervous girl just. Chill." She finally got the courage to knock a few times. There was a momentary silence before the door cracked open.

L: Hey Baby!! I miss you!

He immediately embraced her around the neck, catching Camille by surprise. She leaned her upper part of her body into him slightly to avoid him hitting her baby bump.

C: Haha! Babe hey! I miss you so much too.

He gave her a deep kiss sending them both into serenity for seconds on end. It felt so good for both of them to see each other again. When they pulled apart they each stared into the other's eyes.

L: I love you. You know that?

C: Yes. I love you too.

L: Well lemme get you bags

C: Okay.

Larry picked up her bags and led her into the room. Her mouth dropped at the sight. "Larry oh my gosh! This is so beautiful aw!" Larry smiled as he dropped the bags off in the room before coming back to the living room. "Yea I know babe, its all for you." he said before kissing her on the head. All of a sudden she began to cry. Making him turn around confused. He walked towards her. "Babe? Wh-whats the matter?"

C: I don't deserve all this!

L: No babe of course you do. Why you no think?

C: Because Im...Im...aaaaaahhhaahhaaaa!

Larry covered his ears as she began to ball out crying. He didn't understand her sadness, but he still wanted to be genuine in making her feel better. He placed his arm around her as he sat next to her.

L: Babe really? Whats wrong? (places hand on stomach)

C: NO! (pushes hand)

L: No What?! Oh my god belle what is wrong wit you? I just try to rub you stomach.

C: ...I'm fat.

L: Is that why you cry and no want me to rub you stomach?

C: No...

L: Then what is it?

Camille wiped her eyes and went back to slowly sit next to him on the couch. She looked him in the eyes and took his hand, placing it on her stomach. "...because there's a baby in here."