When I Cee You

Camille POV

This week has been perfect and its not over yet. My girls are back wit me at the club, Luscious gave me a hookup to get a real job, and my honey is coming to see me Saturday! Nothing could be better than this. I guess I can say for the first time in a while, I'm actually happy. I cant stop smiling I swear! Right now I'm sittin on the floor of my closet trying to find the perfect outfit for Tomorrow night. Saturday. Wow, I cant believe my life is gonna change so fast and its for the best. I cant wait for Wednesday when I have that interview.

Camille made a mess of her closet until she got the perfect outfit to wear for Larry. She chose a body suit, that would rip away when she grabbed at it hard enough. It would reveal a plain black bra and thong. 'Perfect' she thought as she held it up.

Larry POV

We been on this tour with Monster for a like a month now and I am sooo ready to go to ATL to see my baby. She all I been think about, she is amazing. I been texting her for weeks letting her know how much closer time was getting for us to be together. The countdown is now 1 day. Tomorrow its gonna be me and her. As I get closer and closer to this airport the anxiety builds up inside me making me want to jump out and run the rest of the way. Yea I'm that excited!

Once the Cab reached the airport Larry hopped out and gathered his things out the trunk. He paid the driver and was on his way to Terminal 5, Atlanta, Georgia.

That night at Club Diamonds Fantacee showed up, but not in her usual dance outfit. She wore tight jeans and a holter top with a light jacket over it. She walked in the front entrance through security. As usual the house was packed and music was blastin through the roof, Fantacee walked up to the DJ Booth. Swanky was runnin his mouth as usual to the bartender for a shot. Fantacee snuck up behind him and placed her hands over his eyes.

F: Guess who?

DJ: Uh..ummm

Swanky put his hands behind him to allow them to wander on Fantacee's waist and hips. Once he got to her ass he squeezed it in excitement.

DJ: Ooooh I know who dis is!

F: (smaks hands) Ah! Stop Swank! Ahaha! Yea its me

DJ: Damn girl! Its been a while how you been? I heard you danced last night, I wasn't here thought I was at another club.

F: Yea Luscious told me.

DJ: Yea and I heard ya boy gotchu a hookup, said you movin on to do betta thangs shawty that's good im happy for you.

F: ...for real?

DJ: Hell yea! Shid don't no girl wanna be a 50 year old stripper in the club talkin bout Turn up!

Swanky did his best impression of a middle aged stripper dancing, making Fantacee laugh like crazy. She knew that besides Dymond and Pinky, Swanky was definitely one of the ones she was gonna miss at the club. She had always known that he had a thing for her, but she just never gave him the time of day. He wasn't really her type but she would still miss him.

Saturday Morning

Camille was lying asleep in her bed. It was about 10 in the morning and out of all the noise that could disturb her in the morning, her phone began to ring. She rolled over on her stomach and threw her hand over the dresser to get the phone, then sluggishly answered it.

C: (groan) Hello..

L: Damn that's how you great me Cheri?

C: (surprised) Larry!

Camille shot up straight in bed and immediately began to rub her face like he could see her through the phone.

L: Yea babe its me. How are you love? I miss you so much.

C: Aww. Larry I miss you too. Oh my god I have been thinkin about you nonstop baby..what time will you get here?

L: Well I thought I would surprise you.

C: No baby I needa know! I cant wait to see you any longer.

L: Belle chill chill! I coming I promise!

All of a sudden the doorbell rang interrupting their conversation. "Ugh! Who the hell is at my door at 10am?" she said in anger as she got out of bed to go check it.

C: Hold on babe someone's at the door ima get it right quick.

L: I wonder who that could be.

C: (opens door) Hell, you tellin m-....(wide eyes)....

L: (puts away phone) Hey babe. I bought these for you. (holds up flowers)