My Fantacee

Dy POV

Im so excited to be back and see my boo! Me and Pink had a bomb photo shoot and video promotion for events and shit. Ya know boss shit. But im glad to finally have some real clothes on and get back to the A to see Camie. Me and Pinky decided to show up on her door step with some gifts to surprise her.

Dymond and Pinky showed up on Camille's doorstep with some chanel, Versace, and Michael Khors bags. They also had all white and pink roses in a bouquet. Pinky rang the doorbell and they stood back waiting for her to answer.

Camille was sitting on her bed smiling at her phone because her and Larry had been texting all morning. He was telling her all the stuff she wanted to hear, and it was slowly breaking down the walls over her heart. She was rummaging through her closet to see what outfit would be perfect to wow Larry that night. But she was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the doorbell. She put the outfit down she was holding and made her way to the front door.

C: Who is it?

Dy&P: Its us girl!

C: *gasp* BITCH!!

Camille opened the door and jumped in her friends arms. They jumped around and shouted in joy of being together again. Tears began to fall from Camille's eyes. She had her best friends back.

Dy: Girl we got these clothes right off the rack from the shoot. They all new nobody wore'em yet.

C: Forreal?

P: Yea girl we got a few things ourself. *snaps fingers*

C: Wow...(grabs Michael Khors bag) Whats in here?

Dy: Oh that's the best dress in here..girl you should wear this tonight for Larry, girl he will love you in this!

Dymond grabbed the bag and took out the dress. She removed the plastic revealing a fitted royal blue dress. Camille looked at the dress in awe and dropped jaw. It was perfect for their date tonight. She thanked Dymond a thousand times for it. Dy of course didn't ask for anything in return.

Larry was just getting out of the shower when he went to check his phone. It was a text from Lau. He convinced him to go along to the club without him that night because he didn't need him knowing that he was going out with Camille. It was best.

'Open the door for me when I get back. I forget my key.'

Larry responded back with an 'okay' to his brother's message. He threw his phone down and walked over to the other side of the bed where his ensamble for the night sat.

Camille was applying her lipstick in the mirror while she was listening to music on her playlist. Rocket by Beyoncé was playing and she felt herself singing to the music as she continued applying her makeup.

"...Anything else that you may read between the lines you and I create, rocket till waterfalls..uh. So rock right up to the side of my mountain, climb until you reach my peak baby, peak baby, peak. And reach right into the bottom of my fountain. I wanna play in yo deep baby, deep baby, deep..." 

Larry walked out into the parking lot of the hotel and hopped into his white Lamborgini. The engine rumbled like an earthquake under the moonlight and stars going down the street. He smiled to himself as he cruised down the street, knowing the night was gonna be perfect.

Camille had just finished getting herself together and was standing in her full body mirror examining her figure. The dress fit her like a glove. Hips were full, ass was poppin, and boobs were up. She was lookin bad. She smiled one last time at herself in the mirror before turning off her light and heading downstairs.

Larry just pulled up to the house and got out of the car. He walked up to her door and did one last breath check and looked at his watch. 7:40pm it read. He took a deep breath and gave three knocks on the door.

Camille looked up and made her way to the door to open it.

L: Hey...Wow.

C: (blush) Do you like it?

L: ....belle...oh my gosh..you look amazing. (smile)

C: (smile) Thank you.

Larry took Camille to the most expensive restaurant in Atlanta. The food was exquisite and fit for a king and queen. He was a complete gentleman to her since the beginning of the night. He was holding doors for her, pulling out her chair, and just being the sweetest guy. It made her feel wanted.

L: So you have good time so far?

C: Yes I am. (sips wine) This is all so wonderful I've never been treated this way before. Thank you.

L: Babe you no have to thank me yet..it gets better.

C:..hm..how so?

L: You wanna start now? (bites lip)

C: (laughs) How bout we finish our food first!

L: Aha! Oki cool cool.

They continued to eat and enjoy themselves for another hour or so, then Larry decided to order a desert to go.

C: Why you don't want the dessert now?

L: You see why.

They both laughed and joked around the entire car ride. Larry could tell she was beginning to open up to him and it made him happy. He could also see her sex appeal showing through her body language, turning him on. She sensed his eagerness to be with her-mentally, emotionally, and sexually. Part of her was feelin his vibe but the other part of her was scared to let him in. But she couldn't deny it. Her feelings for him were definitely real.

Finally they showed up to the hotel. Vale parked Larry's car while they strolled up to the room. Once they were on the elevator Larry pressed the number 15 button. Camille stood in the corner and looked around waiting until she felt the warmth of Larry's body close to her. She looked at him like a confused puppy. He put his hands on the sides of her face and rubbed his against hers. It melted her even more. Her breathing got deeper, and her face warm. He smoothly rubbed his thumbs across her lips, making them hot. She felt so vulnerable at this point, willing to let him do anything to her. The elevator reached floor 8 when Larry kissed her forehead. Floor 11, when he kissed her nose. Floor 13 when he eyed her lips, slowly approaching them. *Beep*. The elevator stopped on 15.

Larry unlocked the door to the hotel room letting Camille in. The lights were already down low and the whole place was spotless. "Wow. This is nice as hell." she said looking around. Larry walked up behind her allowing his hardness to rub her backside slightly. "You like?" she responded and placed her clutch on the couch. His next move was to lead her once again to his bedroom and let the games begin again. She sat down on his bed as he shut and locked the door. He walked slowly to her and knelt down at her feet, removing her shoes. His eyes met hers as he raised her left foot and gave it a gentle kiss. She giggled slightly and covered her mouth.

L: Uh uh. What I say? (moves her hand) I said you no hide from me.

C: Sorry. I guess I forgot.

Larry forgave her and grabbed her hand making her stand and spun her around with her back to him. He rubbed her shoulders and used his fingers to gently move her hair to the side, exposing her neck tattoo. A butterfly. He brought his lips to it and planted a kiss. She moaned from the touch and bit her lips in satisfaction. His hands then made their way to the zipper at the top of her dress and slid it down her back so effortlessly.

Once the dress fell the floor he wasted no time removing his own shirt and picking her up. He layed her down on the bed and got between her legs devouring her lips, then her neck. She let out a half scream half moan from his sneak attack. He pinned her wrist to the mattress and looked her in the eyes.

L: You may work for the club..and dance for other niggas...but you My Fantacee.