Profession

It was a usual Friday night and the club was filled with people. The song 'Bandz will make her dance' by Juicy J was playin and the girls was makin it clap for they payments. Some girls were climbing up the poles doing tricks while others entertained on the floor. Bottles were floating everywhere back and forth to the ballers who could afford them and money camoflouged the floor. It was about 7:45 and Camille just walked in, but in this place she's not known as Camille. No. She's known as Fantacee (Fantasy). She was given the name by Lucsious, the owner of the club. She first met him when she was 18 and he gave her the job. He gave her the name Fantacee because he said he could make her into something every man wanted but couldnt have. And he did. After a few weeks of her being the new girl all the customers started showin her alot of love and the former dancers started hatin. And even though she is the quiet one, they still manage to find a way to get at her, but she dont mind though. As long as she makes her money.  

Fantacee walks in and makes her way to the dressing room. Going through the back door was easier considering the fact that there was a crowd of people in the front. Once she got in she was bombarded by her friends Pinky and Dymond.

DY: Hey girl! We thought you wasnt comin in tonight. Its almost 8 you betta get ready.

P: Yea I know cuz you know these bitches love when you aint on time!

F: Oh really?

DY: Yes really and I hope you wearin that new outfit you bought online, me and Pinky wearin ours tonight. (puts on earrings)

P: Yea girl! Go ahead and get dressed chick.

F: Aight see yall on the floor.

Back out in the club it was beginning to get really packed, and every VIP section was filled. However the turn up was not about to die. The girls on stage was gathering up their last bit of dollars that they could stuff in their thongs and boobs as the song was finishing up. At the DJ booth, DJ Swanky was searching his laptop for the song for the main event.

DJ: Aight cool cool then..uh hold up can you get me a shot baby. Patron please..(looks at watch) Oop! *clears throat* OKAY WASSUP WASSUP WASSUUUUP!!! Yo we got another sexy lady in the building thats comin here to blow yall minds. I mean forreal this girl is CRAZY with the moves. She got them thick thighs and dem chinky eyes, dat nitty gritty and tig-ol-bittys! She is EVERYTHING! That a man could want, but wake up and snap out yo dreams fellas..because she aint nuthin but...a Fantacee.

DJ Swanky put his hand out towards the stage and played the music. The song 'Beg for It' by Chris Brown began to play and some lovely manicured hands parted the curtain, revealing Fantacee. The men began to 'oo' at her and rub their hands together in excitement. Some of them even began to get their wallets out. She stepped out slowly on beat to the music and went straight to the pole giving them a litle spin. They whooped and hollard in approval. Her outfit added to the commotion. She was wearing an all black dress, long-sleeved and split on both sides. Her legs looked like two king-sized snickers bars, silky and smooth. She was wearing some 6in red platform heels.

As the song was coming to an end the DJ, right on cue, changed the music to some Uncle Luke. 'Cap D Coming' to be exact. As soon as the beat dropped Fantacee ripped off her dress and began to shake her ass to the music. All the guys went wild and some of the other dancers came back out and began to go on stage and dance too. The club was gettin wild just like always and it didnt stop till 6 in the morning.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock read 7:23am when Fantacee got in her house. She was beyond exhausted, so she used what strength she did have to get up her steps with her bookbag on her shoulder. Once she got in her room she shut the door and slid down against it. She slung her bag in front of her and unzipped it, making handfuls of crumpled up dollars fall out. She waved her hands all through the pile and smiled.