Meeting Up

The next morning the sun was shining through camille's window but she was dead to the world as she hung over her bed sleep. She usually slept with with bra and panties on but last night she was so exahuasted she just went o-natural. Suddenly her phone began to buzz on the side of her dresser. It kept buzzin non-stop and she was hoping that it would eventually stop and whoever was calling would just give up. She groaned in annoyance of the vibration of her phone against the hardwood dresser. She lazily flopped her arm out to grab it. Rollin over on her back and flopping the covers over her face she groggily answered the phone.

C: ...Hello.

DY&P: HEEEEEEEEEYY! AHAHAHA!

C: Ugh! My god do yall not know anything about texting early in the morning. Yall too loud.

DY: Girl early? Bitch its 11 o'clock you tellin me you still sleep? Girl get up we bout to do some shopping and chillin downtown!

C: But yall we had a long ass night cant you just leave me out this time?

P: Nah girl come on and get this frappe from Starbucks girl lets go come on! You want us to come get you?

C: (scratches head).....*sigh* Yea just give me like an hour or so.

DY&P: Okay Bye!

C: Bye yall.

Camille hung up the phone and sat up in bed. She stayed there for about 20 minutes until she could gain enough strength to function. After about another hour she got herself together and threw on a long sundress and some sandals, complete with MK bag and Rayban shades. Once Pinky and Dymond showed up she hopped in the car and they headed for downtown.

P: Ooo girl what you think bout this one? Its long huh?

Pinky had a long pink silicon dildo in her hand and was waving it around at Camille, who looked like she had seen a ghost. "Do you really have to do it like that? I can see it Pinky." she said sliding away on the bench. Pinky laughed and walked off to go play with more plastic dicks while Camille checked her phone for notifications. They have only been out for bout and hour or so, and the whole time they had been inside Adam&Eve's searching for more playful sex items as well as lingere. Even though it was supposed to be an exciting day all Camille could do was mope around and frown at her phone. Dymond had walked out to ask Camille for her opinion of her lingere.

DY: Hey girl so whatchu think? Cute? (twirl) ....Hmm?

C: Yea its nice girl.

DY: just nice Cammie?

C: ...

Dymond and Pinky had been friends with Camille for a long time and they always knew when something was up with her. Dy decided to plop down next to her and talk about it.

DY: Okay baby girl. Wassup?

C: Nothin Dy..its cool just, yall just keep shoppin im ok.

P: No you aint! (call out from dressing room)

C&DY: (look back)

DY: Look, girl I know when something is wrong wit you okay. Im like ya big sister so I know...what is it?

C: ...This.

Camille handed Dymond her phone and revealed a text message from her mother that said, 'I wanna see you.' Dy got a soft heart. She gave Cammie her phone back and wrapped her arm around her. "Oh girl its okay. You think you ready to see her yet?" Dy asked. Camille just responded by shakin her head. "Dy you know im not ready to see her. You know after I moved away my mama got her shit together and went to rehab, and then she found God and you know she gonna angry at me if she find out I dropped out of Spellman to be a stripper." Dymond looked at her and sighed.

DY: Well girl thats what I been tellin you. I told you when you were 18 that the strip club is no place for a young girl to be. Im only in it because I know it aint nothin else for me. Well thats if I get my own hair shop, but even the money I make at Diamonds is not enough sometimes to keep up with bills. Half the time my baby daddy steals it out of my purse to go do stupid shit. Look all im sayin is, you need to let ya mom's in and let her be the mother for you that you or us never had. Just tell her and maybe she can get you back into school.

C: Its not that simple Dy. I've grown too accustomed to being a stripper and a hoe every night. I mean, I do want better for myself but its just like how the fuck do I do that when what I have been all my life is too familiar? And if I do anything different with my life how will I do? *sigh* I dont know Dy...I dont know.

DY: Well just start small. I mean whats the worst that could happen? I mean at least you just a stripper. Im a stripper that had a baby out of wedlock, smoke and drink, and commit adultry! Yo momma wont like my ass!

C: Ahahaha! Yea..she would be livid. But Dy I dont know if I can do this without you. I need you with me if my mama do decide to come.

DY: Mm. See babygirl thats the thing I cant do. Now I can and will defend you, but I cant fight your battles.

Camille thought about what Dymond said. She was right if she wanted to face her mother she had to do it alone. It is her life thats on the line so to make it better, it was her choice.