8 Weeks

DY: So work has been treating you great I hear!

C: Girl yes its so amazing! I love where I work now and I don't feel ashamed of it! It makes me feel great going to work everyday.

DY: Aw that's great boo. Im really happy for you..Pink said she is too.

P: I aint say shit!

C: I thought you said she wasn't with you?

DY: Im sorry girl. I didn't think she was gonna speak. She just feelin a lil salty since that night you gave us yo stuff.

C: Dang..she mad at me for real?

DY: Yea but she will get over it tho.

P: No I aint.

C: Why she mad Dymond? Tell me the truth.

DY: Well she said that when you said you want to leave behind your strip life, it was like you was sayin you was leavin us behind too.

C: Oh my gosh no, that's not what I meant Dy. I just meant that, I was finished with my lifestyle. I mean I told yall after that that we could still hang just not always like we used to. I just wanted yall to understand that im doing better for me. Not anyone else.

DY: Yea girl You know I understand you, she just being petty right now she will get over herself eventually I promise don't worry about it.

C: I hope so, well Ima go now I gotta get into bed and sleep some. Im tired ugh gosh my stomach again.

DY: Whats wrong wit yo stomach girl?

C: Oh its nothing I just been having the worst pain and nausea in my stomach. Its been killing me for weeks. And im gaining a little weight too. I done went from a size 9 in jeans to an 11 in a matter of weeks can you believe that shit girl?

DY: Oh shit girl what they feedin yall at work? Haha!

C: Oh you crazy girl hush! I mean im workin out as usual but its this little pudge that don't wanna go. But its nothing a waist trainer cant handle. Well ima go girl I will talk to you later.

DY: Ok girl layta.