62. Never been more in love with you.

Quinn

We'd lost.

Well 12th place, but it might as well have been last.

After the amazing night we'd had last night, tonight was a stark contrast. The guys had gone back to their room. Mr Schue thought it would be wise to keep Finn and Rachel apart after todays events. And now, I was currently sat in a room full of tension, with a glaring Santana Lopez who I don't think has blinked once as she continues to intimidate Rachel through mere staring alone.

And I thought this trip to New York was going to be everything I'd hoped for and more. Everything that yesterday was has been dampened by todays events. And now to make matters worse I couldn't even see Ryan, because we'd been separated.

Ping.

I turned my head and noticed my phone light up from its place on the nightstand. Reaching over my smile grew when I'd noticed a certain blue eyed boys name on my screen.

Ryan: Is everyone still alive in there?

I smirked and replied straight away, I guess texting would have to be enough. I took one look at Santana and then Rachel who was ignoring the glares still being directed her way, like they didn't bother her at all.

Quinn: Give it a couple of minutes and I might actually believe Santana is capable of telepathically causing harm. She's not blinked once.

Ryan: Well shit. So you're stuck in hotel prison.

Quinn: I hate that I can't see you tonight.

Ryan: Since when did Quinn Fabray play by the rules...

I furrowed my eyebrows at my phone and at the challenge that seemed to have thrown down by Ryan, and was immediately knocked out of my thoughts when we heard a knock at the door. Even Santana's Rachel directed glare was broken at the sound of...

"Room service"

We all looked at each other in confusion.

"Britt, tell me you didn't get that cheese fondue... I told you those things cost..."

"I didn't do anything" she cut Santana off "The buttons on the phone confused me."

We turned back to the door and Mercedes took one for the team, being closest to the door. She peered through the peephole and laughed. Throwing a secretive smile my way. I furrowed my brows again before...

"Can Quinn come out to play?" I heard in the unmistakable voice of my boyfriend. I couldn't help but smile hearing that. It didn't seem all that long ago that he'd say that in a squeaky eleven year old voice. All eyes turned to me as Mercedes let the door be opened wider revealing a smiling Ryan behind the door. Dressed in a smart white shirt and slacks. Patiently waiting for an answer.

"But didn't Mr Schue say..."

"Damnit Q, live a little." Santana said with an exasperated sigh. She got up and grabbed her own purse. I frowned at her actions. "Go be with your Prince Charming over there... because that means, if you're getting out of here then so am I. If I spend another minute in here with the hobbit I'm gonna explode with pent up rage, I literally feel it coming out of my armpits."

I wrinkled my nose at that comment.

"That was just pent up?" We heard Rachel mumble to Tina. I nearly laughed at the diva. But bit my tongue to hold it in.

"What's the worst Mr sweater vest is gonna do if he finds out we all skipped? Give us detention? We're in New York. I'm gonna go out on the town if it's the last thing I do. And after the shit show that was today. I could use a drink. Thank you puck for this baby" She said fishing the fake ID out of her purse. And with that she walked towards the door, expectantly shooing Ryan to the side as she passed.