04. He's Mine.

Quinn

Whats a Glee Club party without some singing. Well not a Glee Club Party I guess.

I guess we should have seen this coming. Rachel giving her rendition of 'On My Own' from her audition for Glee Club apparently. Wouldn't be my go to song for a party. Slightly too dramatic. But when she suggested the 'original' Glee Club members give Ryan a repeat performance of 'Push It' since he had been lucky enough to have missed it. We were all quick to shut it down.

Including the 'originals'.

Kurt looked traumatised.

So here she was giving the song her all. It looked like Rachel was giving Ryan a private performance of the song. Someone was trying to impress. And it really wasn't sitting right with me. But Ryan was enjoying himself. I looked at him laughing. Well at least he wasn't moping around feeling sorry for himself. I still felt awful for hurting him. Part of me just wants to shout it out loud right here, right now that we're together. But that would just look weird considering a few hours earlier I had shot that idea right down.

So I now have to put up with standing on the sidelines. Ryan not talking to me, and continuing his silence. And feeling the curious gaze of one Santana Lopez, who was constantly smirking at me and then looking pointedly over at Ryan.

I knew she was up to no good.

And I really didn't want to find out exactly what she had in store to make my life hell for the rest of the night. But I knew it would be something I'd hate. Knowing Santana.

Rachel's song came to a close, and the glee club, who were slightly intoxicated with alcohol all cheered and clapped at the curtsying Rachel.

"That was..." Ryan said pausing for the right words "...an experience" He said laughing. Rachel looked over at him and I thought a diva fit was about to ensue, where she'd educate him in the arts. And how her performance was exceptional as always. But she just laughed back at him, I guess Ryan just has that effect on everyone. He could make the worst insult sound nice. Not a nasty bone in that boy's body. I smiled at his smiling face.

"Right, if we insist on making this a Karaoke night then, Me and Brits are up next" Santana said from nowhere getting up from her seat. Ryan looked up at her as she dragged Brit up from her seat as well. I didn't fail to notice the smirk she aimed my way as she took her position in front of my boyfriend.

"We should show Ryan what the Unholy Trinity can do" Brit said, gaining my attention. "Please San" Brit begged. Santana looked over at me and beckoned me over. I shook my head at her.

"Come on Quinn" Brit said pleadingly smiling at me.

"Yeah come on Q, Let's show Hastings, what we can do" she said nodding over to Ryan, who was sitting up straight in his chair, looking curiously at me. I looked at him and then at the girls with uncertainty. But the almost puppy dog eyes that Ryan was giving me was weakening my resolve.

"Go on, Quinn" Ryan said with that smile again. Just like the eyebrow I give him, to get him to give in. That smile is all it takes to win me over. We all know this by now.

I huffed at him and the girls "Fine" I walked over to the middle of the circle that had seemed to have formed. Santana said the song she picked in my ear, then in Brit's. I was going to regret this. But everyone seemed the best part of drunk anyway, Ryan even seemed a little tipsy, but I knew he'd only had a couple. He was always pretty good at handling his drink, something I'd noticed since he'd been back and his family let him have a couple at family gatherings.

We took our position and I looked at Ryan who looked half excited and half pleased with himself, knowing he got me to agree to this. Santana had picked a song that we had in our back pockets, it was a back up song for our audition, which meant we had a routine sorted for it and everything. I didn't fail to notice that she was set on this song to sing. Oh she was definitely up to something, all right.

Forever And A Day || Season 2 || Quinn Fabray Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें