11. Dream Date.

Quinn

Quinn

"I have literally been telling you I could walk back if you didn't want to take me back. So why are you moaning and suddenly willing to actually take me back to Ryan's now?" I asked suspiciously now from my place in the back of Santana's car. Since Britt showed but this is now my designated spot again. Well it was fun while it lasted.

"Q, I don't care if you offered, I said I'd get you back to Hastings in one piece and you're not walking through Lima Heights on your own." Santana said not taking her eyes off of the road.

"Adjacent." I said with a huff. "You live in Lima Heights Adjacent. You don't actually live in the Heights Santana, I don't know why you still insist on saying you do." I said a little irritable right now.

"You are getting on my last nerve, Fabray." Santana said warningly.

"Guys, please" Britt said with a sigh. Santana instantly shut up. I smirked. "We've actually had a nice day, don't ruin it now." She said and turned to look at me. "Ryan is so gonna love that dress Quinn." She said with a smile.

I fixed the neckline self consciously. Its the first thing I've bought since no longer needing maternity clothing and I really hoped that he would.

"Do you think so Britt?" I asked unsurely.

"Of course he will" She said back brightly. "You look beautiful, Quinn"

"Bet he'd like it more on the floor" Santana mumbled under her breath. I frowned in her reaction.

"Don't start again, San" I warned.

"What?" She feigned ignorance.

"Sanny, leave Quinn alone" Britt warned the Latina too and she instantly shut up again.

But then couldn't help herself...

"I'm just saying, Hastings is a guy. Okay... with my experience with guys they only care about one thing." She said still focussing on the road.

"San" Britt warned again. Santana just shrugged.

"Well babe you got for the wrong guys." I said with a huff "Ryan's not like that." I said back to her.

"Yeah... right..." She replied still not believing me.

"San, if you're trying to mess with me again it won't work. Ryan and I have spoken about this." I said and looked out the window as we turned onto Ryan's street.

"I think Ryan can be a real sweetheart, I bet he's really romantic, right Quinnie?" Britt asked turning to me again. And Santana turned to Britt quickly and frowned at her. I laughed.

"He is" I admitted "He just keeps surprising me constantly." I sighed thinking about him. I realise it probably is quite sickening how we act sometimes. I shook my head as the car came to a stop.